Confirmed with Link: Gabriel Vilardi signs 3-year ELC

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Actually my mom died of cancer so practice what you preach Bandito.

Could be worse. I could be a someone that likes to insult people unprovoked on the internet that he doesn't even know. Run home to your mother.

Key word. You don't want people to say shit about you, don't come out of left field and attack them. Sorry about your mother.

TruKingFan

Two-Time Cup Winner
Aug 16, 2004
Beachfront
Key word. You don't want people to say **** about you, don't come out of left field and attack them. Sorry about your mother.

You're the one who came out of left field to include my mother. I merely made an observation on your post. But thanks for your last statement. It's all good. Carry on.

TruKingFan

Two-Time Cup Winner
Aug 16, 2004
Beachfront
I hope the kid can stay healthy so we can see what he's got, but his track record isn't that great so far. Time will tell.

Sure but at least give the kid a chance to get a track record before writing him off. Sounds like he's getting off to a good start with the Reign....

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
You're the one who came out of left field to include my mother. I merely made an observation on your post. But thanks for your last statement. It's all good. Carry on.

Dude if you don't understand how this:

Your constant cynicism is pretty sad though entertaining. Must suck to be you.

Started the whole thing, I don't know what to tell you.

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
Does anyone know if he had (some secret, undisclosed) surgery this Summer?

Bob McKenzie said during a tv interview that Vilardi had surgery this Summer.
Maybe it was minor and Kings didn't want to disclose it.

McKenzie usually knows things and not one to make up stuff / lie / or be wrong about something like that.

Did anyone hear that?

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
lcxyE0D.gif

What a year.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
The medical staff keeps telling mush brain Clifford he’s ok... something isn’t right with the way the team treats injuries !

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Dont know what the injury is... hopefully its not his back AGAIN. If so, that really looks bad for his future - he's only 19 and cant get it healthy over a year or so

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
The medical staff keeps telling mush brain Clifford he’s ok... something isn’t right with the way the team treats injuries !

Treat as in what? You mean treating the injury, or like a careless put the guy in even if he's hurt thing? You can't do much with the brain or the back. Time is all you can do with a back, and backs can go whenever. I don't know if you've ever had even a spasm or not, but that can last a solid week, maybe 2, and can leave you in bed for a while. So if Vilardi has something worse than that, then he's never going to play, regardless of what any doctor anywhere does. If Clifford passes baseline tests or whatever, what can you do? Unless he chooses to retire, if the machines say he's able to play, he's going to play.

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
If you have injured discs or spinal cord issues - it's pretty debilitating. Often, they cannot do surgery or only so much. My mom had a cyst on her spine and had surgery for it
in January and can't walk now. And they couldn't even remove it!

I'm not sure what exact injury he has, but it must be pretty bad....but it may be something they can do surgery or something.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Treat as in what? You mean treating the injury, or like a careless put the guy in even if he's hurt thing? You can't do much with the brain or the back. Time is all you can do with a back, and backs can go whenever. I don't know if you've ever had even a spasm or not, but that can last a solid week, maybe 2, and can leave you in bed for a while. So if Vilardi has something worse than that, then he's never going to play, regardless of what any doctor anywhere does. If Clifford passes baseline tests or whatever, what can you do? Unless he chooses to retire, if the machines say he's able to play, he's going to play.
Had 3 herniated discs in my spine, a torn labrum, torn rotator cuff, torn tendon and a bone spur in my left shoulder, 3rd degree sprains to both ankles, multiple concussions, multiple dislocated finger and a dislocated knee cap.. so I kinda know a bit about sports injuries... the problem is doctors just like players have this mindset of the show must go on.... personal health should be a priority of both parties but sadly it just isn’t

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Without knowing what kind of back issue he has, its all speculation.. Im sure he's had all the best diagnostics by now - MRIs and whatever else they have so they (Kings and Vilardi) should know what they are dealing with. I heard somewhere he had a procedure over the summer but I cant find any trace of that from checking around. Its possible the reason he dropped in the draft was there was information about his back out there - maybe the Kings didnt have. Who knows.. he was on everyone's top 5 list its weird he dropped so far.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Man, if it's the back again Vilardi becomes a lottery ticket that can no longer be counted on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad