Confirmed with Link: Gabriel Vilardi signs 3-year ELC

Jun 30, 2006
If Vilardi can improve as the season goes on and stays healthy, that’s a win. I’m just looking, in the first few games, mat how he does on the fundamental stuff like face offs, skating, defense.

The points will come when he gets into a regular routine with the Reign. I’m glad he’s on the third line and not top 6, no real expectations for him in that slot and easier to manage his minutes there. I don’t like the Kings management but they’ve handled the Vilardi situation very well and not projecting any expectations right now.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
So should I expect a Toffoli level of production or a Lewis? Or an Iafallo or a Wagner? TIA.

49096543622_399ee97cd3_o.gif
[/url]

Reactions: TruKingFan

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Man, I’m so excited. Love seeing that he’s going to play. I know there were a lot of negatives thrown around regarding Vilardi and management’s decision to draft and play him, but I’m hopeful we can all move past that and just be excited about the quality of the prospects we have in our organization. The future is bright.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Sounds like to me he figured out it wasnt anything structurally wrong. I had my back and painful leg fixed by following the late Dr John Sarno and realizing that our Mind and Body are one. Seems like he is figuring it out too.
I had carpel tunnel for 2 years. Nothing worked to fix it until I discovered John Sarno's work. I was healed within a week. It was incredible. I'm still amazed by it.

I too had suspected Vilardi was suffering from some form of Mind Body Syndrome: Confirmed with Link: - Gabriel Vilardi signs 3-year ELC

Vilaridi's quote sounds a lot like something someone with Tension Myositis Syndrome would say.

It would also explain why the cause of his "injury" and the problems surrounding it were so vague.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peter James Bond II

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad