GDT: G58 - SJS @ MIN - I'm just here so I don't get fired - 4PM Central - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Why isn't Evason mixing it up a bit? Or is that what he was brought in to do? Nothing. Donato needs to be moved up.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
This is why you trade Brodin for offense. Defense doesn’t matter if you can’t score.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Embarrassing effort.

More embarrassing was a coach that sat back and rolled the same four lines for the duration of the game.

Was a nonsensical move to be made in the first place, this game just amplified that.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Embarrassing effort.

More embarrassing was a coach that sat back and rolled the same four lines for the duration of the game.

Was a nonsensical move to be made in the first place, this game just amplified that.

I don't really understand this.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
I don't really understand this.

Typically to score in this league you need to create in transition or get to the net.

Grinding it out on the walls and throwing pucks at the net from the point while everyone stays on the perimeter is proven recipe for failure for this team.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Typically to score in this league you need to create in transition or get to the net.

Grinding it out on the walls and throwing pucks at the net from the point while everyone stays on the perimeter is proven recipe for failure for this team.

That's not really what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad