Meier - Thornton - Labanc
Karlsson - Kellman - Noesen
Sorensen - True - Gambrell

Dillon - Burns
Vlasic - Karlsson
Simek - Ferraro

Dell?

----------=======----------

The sun has set on the Galchenyuk Era, but rises on the Evason Era. Let's see if this one lasts more than a week.

Curious to see the response, if any. I don't expect many changes to lines or powerplay units or anything, but we'll see if the fabled accountability begins to rear it's head.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Wild need to win this one. SJS is a bad team that played last night. Playing the next day, let alone at an early start time, is a disadvantage for them.

Evason is probably a decent guy, but he will always be Fenton's snitch, to me. What bold moves will he make? Scratch Brodin? Move Hunt up to the 2nd line?

Last edited:
Reactions: a79krgm

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Wild need to win this one. SJS is a bad team that played last night. Playing the next day, let alone at an early start time, is a disadvantage for them.

Evason is probably a decent guy, but he will always be Fenton's snitch, to me. What bold moves will he make? Scratch Brodin? Move Hunt up to the 2nd line?

That's fine as long as the put Zucc in the pressbox and not on the 3rd d-pair. :laugh:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Just heard that Parise is having his big ceremony at this game. Bet he wishes that Gurin had waited another game before firing Boudreau.

Reactions: Bazeek

Wabit

May 23, 2016
When is San Jose going to have their fire sale? Sellers to be sure.

They really don't have much to sell worth anything. Thornton and Marleau might be their best trade chips right now. That's more like a yard sale than a fire sale.

Reactions: a79krgm

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Where were the service stripes on the dress blues from the squid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad