GDT: G48 - STL @ MIN - 6PM Central - The Home Stretch

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Every loss is a better draft position to me now...Never want to back into the playoffs though

They haven't been in danger of backing into the playoffs in quite a while. They clinched well before and were on a 7 game win streak prior to this.

Guessing you meant something else, but that phrase isn't fitting.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Because he’s been bad tonight?
And you believe Cole would be better? Soucy? They didn't play stellar.

Dumba made a couple mistakes in the game, but the moment that comment was made about getting him off the ice, he made a good defensive play... yes, it got stolen from him momentarily after, but he stole it right back.

That 3rd goal we scored never happens without him dominating the shift like he did.

It was just a crappy period all around, Bacon looking like an amateur himself on the game winning goal.

Reactions: Digitalbooya

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Ha. 10 seconds in and Colorado is down a goal.

Almost makes up for the Wild loss. (Not really.) Still makes me happy though.

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
And you believe Cole would be better? Soucy? They didn't play stellar.

Dumba made a couple mistakes in the game, but the moment that comment was made about getting him off the ice, he made a good defensive play... yes, it got stolen from him momentarily after, but he stole it right back.

That 3rd goal we scored never happens without jim dominating the shift like he did.

It was just a crappy period all around, Bacon looking like an amateur himself on the game winning goal.

This is what drives me so crazy about dumba that , & I know I am in my feelings but he doesn't think. He's reckless, & turns the puck over alot

Also, how many years will it take for dumba to stop his reckless turnovers prone ways?

Also, I saw this wild lost coming after having 3 days off

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
This is what drives me so crazy about dumba that , & I know I am in my feelings but he doesn't think. He's reckless, & turns the puck over alot

Also, how many years will it take for dumba to stop his reckless turnovers prone ways?

Also, I saw this wild lost coming after having 3 days off
So, you saw it coming that they'd play great hockey through 2 periods only to lay an egg in the 3rd because of 3 days off?

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Having days off would manifest itself through early game rust, not a late game collapse. It just doesn't make much sense, but hey, he saw it.
He said he saw a loss. He never said in what form. You’re speculating that he saw it after 2 periods, when likely he saw it happening before the game. Of course, I’m speculating on his meaning. He can simply reply and confirm for himself one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad