GDT: G48 - STL @ MIN - 6PM Central - The Home Stretch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Dumba's guy was Kyrou and he was back to cut off the passing option. Brodin's guy was the one that hackie-sacked the puck past him and then Talbot.

Like I get that Dumba didn't have a sterling night, especially in the 3rd when the rest of the team was playing so well. But the degree to which he's become a nightly case study in confirmation bias is hilarious.

I don’t see why it’s hilarious. If every move of Guerin’s can be viewed under a microscope, why can’t Dumba’s. Especially after comments being made if we lose Dumba to the ED as a complete and utter failure in BG.

I encourage you, during the next game, count how many gaffes of Greenway‘s, Soucy’s, and Dumba’s lead to goals.

Or even if you could explain to me how Soucy has a plus-minus of 23, while Dumba has 3. Three reality is “your” golden boy isn’t as beneficial to the team as “you” think.

Don’t get me wrong, he’s not a bad player. Above average in my mind, but he’s certainly not worth $6M

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Simple

Soucy is on the bottom pair playing against the other teams scrubs.

Dumba is on the top pair, playing against the other team's top lines.

Right, but if you consider how terrible Soucy is, should they not be equal?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Dumba can't be doing blind backpasses in the D zone. Careless and unnecessary. He did make a really nice play setting up that goal though. Brodin tried finesse on the final goal, when he had to take the man...didn't have to blow him up, but keep between him and the net. A rare, but costly mistake.

Having said all that, the story of this game was that the Fiala and Kaprizov lines didn't contribute. I also thought Talbot let in two weak goals. The shape on the Hoffman PP goal was dogshit, too.

Reactions: Bazeek
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad