Schwartz - Bozak - Tarasenko
Barbashev - Thomas - Kyrou
Santini - Blais - Hoffman

Scandella - Faulk
Krug - Walman
Mikkola - Bortuzzo

Binnington?

---------------------------------------------

• 7 of our remaining 9 games are at home, and they'll all be in a row.
  • The next 3 games are against the Blues, as are the last 2 of the season.
  • I've seen St Louis written off as the best of the rest in the West, but they looked plenty good against Colorado the other night. It's good that we've locked up a playoff spot because they're not a team I'd take lightly.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Blues are a proud group with a lot to play for. I hope we are ready to match their intensity.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
With no Parayko, no Pietrangelo, a post injury Tarasenko, and post Cup Binnington, STL is a shadow of themselves. ROR is still a great player...I wonder if we will be matching up the GEEF's against him?

Reactions: LetsGoBLUES91

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
would do pretty much anything to get Robert Thomas on this team
What do you see in him? When I've seen him he hasn't stuck out as anything special. Sort of a Kunin type. Just boxscore scouting here, but he's having a very unproductive season, doesn't take many FO's, and when he does, he loses most of them. I just don't see anything that says "Future Top 6 Center", but it's not like I sit down and watch hours of STL film, either.

Reactions: LetsGoBLUES91

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
What do you see in him? When I've seen him he hasn't stuck out as anything special. Sort of a Kunin type. Just boxscore scouting here, but he's having a very unproductive season, doesn't take many FO's, and when he does, he loses most of them. I just don't see anything that says "Future Top 6 Center", but it's not like I sit down and watch hours of STL film, either.
Been wondering the same, but I guess we'll have plenty of chances to take a look down the stretch here.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
4D chess time. Lose all the remaining games so you can play Vegas instead of Colorado....

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Way more skill and offensive intelligence in Thomas. He has been unjustly ridden this year and hasn’t been able to get going. Last year, at 20, he was on pace for 52 points. He’s such a good facilitator as well and he’s smart enough that he can develop into a great 2-way center. There aren’t many players I’d rather add to the team.

Reactions: DeagleJenkins

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
I am not usually a negative person on here, but I got a bad feeling about this one.

Team on long winning streak, coming off long rest (for this season at least), having just clinched their playoff ticket vs team only 1 point up in their quest for the playoffs....

That's a recipe for a stinker if i've ever heard of one...

Hopefully Robertson catching up to Kaprizov will put him into over-drive.

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
Way more skill and offensive intelligence in Thomas. He has been unjustly ridden this year and hasn’t been able to get going. Last year, at 20, he was on pace for 52 points. He’s such a good facilitator as well and he’s smart enough that he can develop into a great 2-way center. There aren’t many players I’d rather add to the team.
Agreed, watching him last year has has the size speed and talent to be really good. Helps he is also a right handed center and young. Sure this year he doesn’t look great but none of the blues do.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I know we can technically win the division, but it's hard to excited for the home stretch at this point before the playoffs.

GuerinUp

Aug 1, 2009
Columbia Heights, MN
im not worried about anyone we face, even if it is colorado. Honestly, if you say to yourself "maybe we do have a shot this year" you should be hoping you play colorado first, as having a series won over colorado will pay big dividends confidence wise when you finding yourself playing other powerhouses down the line.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
With the Wild clinching a play off spot, their main goal for the remaining regular season games should be padding Kaprizov stats

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
3 days off, I guess they'll start slow and lazy in the 1st, then Evason shows up in the locker room with his whip...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad