GDT: G35 - MIN @ VGK - 9:30PM Central - WTF, again?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Im streaming the game on my laptop and when I click full screen I lose like 20% of the screen

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Some of these lineup decisions feel like they are being made to suppress the value of some of our guys for contract extensions/expansion etc.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Some of these lineup decisions feel like they are being made to suppress the value of some of our guys for contract extensions/expansion etc.

Doesn't really make sense for Dumba though.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Here's a poem I wrote

You have a historically bad PP
I mean this PP is under 10%
It's bad
You try everything to get it going
Personnel changes
Rask, Bonino, Bjugstad
Take Zuccarello off
Brodin, Suter, Spurgeon, Hunt
And it never once ever occurs to you
Hey, maybe try Matt Dumba?
You are Dean Evason
Or remove Kaprizov from the bumper into a position our best forward can handle the puck actually

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Or remove Kaprizov from the bumper into a position our best forward can handle the puck actually

I'm really just impressed that he's managed to get Kaprizov on the PP, so I'm not going to get too greedy there

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
If Fiala made that same play Kaprizov tried at the line when he turned it over, it would have been the only thing Russo talked about for two days

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
Baffling kind of implies there's no explanation for it. I don't think it's baffling anymore. With all the changes they've explored, even an idiot would have stumbled into putting Dumba there just by chance. It's active incompetence.

They watch Fiala’s potency on the rush and Kaprizov circling the entire zone without stopping as long as it takes for a golden opportunity and their response is “Ok smart guys, but when we get the man advantage you cut that shit the f*** out. You are crucified by the feet, you hear?”
So, seems in line.

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
If Fiala made that same play Kaprizov tried at the line when he turned it over, it would have been the only thing Russo talked about for two days
Russo and his narratives are just “the little things in life”

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Anyone know why FSN and now Bally have the channel logo and team logo in the upper right? It happens with both the Wild and I think the Wolves.

Earlier today the Twins just had simple translucent B with no background or team logo that looked nice and clean.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
That's a harsh learning moment for Kap

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I'm always amazed at how well Kaprizov can keep up with the physical side of the game to go along with his insane skill and smarts

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
Don’t know if I’ve ever seen a defenseman create more odd man rushes against on the powerplay than Spurgeon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad