GDT: G35 - MIN @ VGK - 9:30PM Central - WTF, again?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
:wild

Zuccarello - Rask - Kaprizov
Johansson - Hartman - Fiala
Greenway - Eriksson-Ek - Bonino
Sturm - Johnson - Bjugstad

Suter - Spurgeon
Brodin - Dumba
Cole - Soucy

Talbot

:vegas

Pacioretty - Stephenson (out?) - Stone
Marchessault - Karlsson - Smith
Tuch - Roy - Kolesar
Carrier - Nosek - Reaves

Martinez - Theodore
McNabb - Pietrangelo
Hague - Whitecloud

Lehner

--------------------

I had no idea they were playing tonight.

Last edited:

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
I'm assuming those lines are getting changed. Even Evason finally realized they had gone stale last night.

Ek needs to move up the lineup somehow. Bonino on the Wing makes zero sense. Rask's magic is gone and is still a turd.

Greenway-Ek-Kaprizov
Zuccarello-Hartman/Johanson-Fiala
Sturm-Bonino-Johanson/Hartman
Rask-Johnson-Bjugstad

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
I'm assuming those lines are getting changed. Even Evason finally realized they had gone stale last night.

Ek needs to move up the lineup somehow. Bonino on the Wing makes zero sense. Rask's magic is gone and is still a turd.

Greenway-Ek-Kaprizov
Rask-Johnson-Bjugstad
If there was a ever a time to hit "Puree," this is probably it.

StateofCelly

Jan 5, 2017

Greenway-Ek-Kaprizov
Rask-Johnson-Bjugstad

Boldy will look good in there.. kind of crushing to picture him and Rossi both hypothetically in this mix, would present a different picture leading into April 12th.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Boldy will look good in there.. kind of crushing to picture him and Rossi both hypothetically in this mix, would present a different picture leading into April 12th.

I fully expect Boldy to be in the lineup no later than April 14th against the Coyotes.

StateofCelly

Jan 5, 2017
I fully expect Boldy to be in the lineup no later than April 14th against the Coyotes.

I would love that, going to the series against the Sharks and would be fun to see him in person. But thinking about what the lineup could have been with Rossi and him in it has me dreaming. The last time we had a true prospect injection like this was with Granlund, Coyle, Brodin, Kuemper and Zucker.. crazy to think about. I remember being high on Johan Larsson originally too.. that was a misstep haha.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Broken record at this point but 9:30 are you freaking kidding me? Lol.

Although the recent play hasn't really been fun to watch anyways. I think this game was originally a 9 PM game that got moved to 9:30 for NBCSN. Woohoo.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Not so smart to split up the two best players on the team. That coach needs to have some patience.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Not so smart to split up the two best players on the team. That coach needs to have some patience.

The "two best players on the team" have gotten to comfortable with themselves, and are trying to get to cute to make the perfect play. Teams are also starting to muscle them as their go to defense against them.

Sometimes absence makes the heart go fonder, and they are in a rut.

Reactions: 63firebird

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Kaprizov-Ek-Fiala
Johansson-Hartman-Zuccarello
Sturm-Bonino-Greenway
Rask-Johnson-Bjugstad

Reactions: Spurgeon

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
Honestly with the high school tourney and 3 MN teams in the frozen four, I’ve kinda forgotten about the Wild. Blame it on the 3 day break I guess.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I say we boycott these games until Boldy gets called up

I think the sooner he gets here and takes #9 the better. Gets rid of the Koivu jersey retirement temptation if current shiniest toy Matt Boldy is wearing it already.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I think the sooner he gets here and takes #9 the better. Gets rid of the Koivu jersey retirement temptation if current shiniest toy Matt Boldy is wearing it already.
That would be ballsey, but I’m here for it. Give Rossi #11 while we’re at it

Reactions: GuerinUp

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Noted 1C Chandler Stephenson suspended 3 games, so he won't be around to go all McDavid on our players either today or Saturday

Mookie Blaylock

The in between is mine
Apr 16, 2014
Porch
I hate these late starts. Didn't watch either of the Ducks games, thought sounds like that could have been a good thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad