GDT: G25 - ARI @ MIN - 7PM Central - 7.9% Baybeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordieGallant

Oct 6, 2020
East Metro, soon to be Up North.
Hartman and Johansson return tonight! Unfortunately Foligno is out. Looks like he's had something linger that's kept him out of some recent morning skates. (Groin? Foot? He block a big shot in the Vegas games?)

Greenway Ek Johansson
Zuccerello Rask Kaprizov
Parise Hartman Fiala
Sturm Bonino Bjugstad

Russo reported lines.
Russo is an idiot

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Should be a W.

Boldy I think helps you win games. Goal is to win games. You sign and play Boldy if the coach will put him on the ice.

S*** going down tonight.

C4-F80268-EC48-4853-85-E7-B4420-AE3-ACE7.jpg

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
It would be huge if Hartman could show any sign of chemistry with Fiala

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
It would be huge if Hartman could show any sign of chemistry with Fiala
Even if there’s chemistry there, zero chance they string together enough games in a row to show it with parise dragging that line down

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Even if there’s chemistry there, zero chance they string together enough games in a row to show it with parise dragging that line down
I'm not sure I agree with that line of thinking anymore. Evason isn't afraid to move Parise around the lineup.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Oh man can’t believe EK got demoted to the fourth line

Are the Wild using the Russian style of listing lines because they're slowly conditioning us to adjusting to our new Russian overlords, Kaprizov, Khovanov, Khusnutdinov, Daniil Chayka, Sasha Pastujov (I'm counting it), Ivan Miroshnichenko and Matvei Michkov?

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Are the Wild using the Russian style of listing lines because they're slowly conditioning us to adjusting to our new Russian overlords, Kaprizov, Khovanov, Khusnutdinov, Daniil Chayka, Sasha Pastujov (I'm counting it), Ivan Miroshnichenko and Matvei Michkov?
It’s the only logical explanation

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
He's not in the NHL's testing protocal. All players entering have some sort of quarantine.
Not true, players that came from over seas on a private charter didn't need to quarantine, yet players that came overseas on commercial jet did.

The NHL isn't playing in a bubble, this isn't like in Edmonton when teams had to create their own bubbles prior to entering the Edmonton bubble.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Going against the 3rd stringer tonight. No excuses.

Adin Hill has typically been pretty solid though. I wouldn't count on an easy win just because of his place in the depth chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad