Raanta

------------------------------------------------

OPEN THE FLOODGATES TO DOUBLE-DIGIT SUPREMACY

:crossfing

Last edited:
Reactions: Uberdachen

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
I’d love to see Sturm get a look on that Fiala line eventually.

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
Parise - Rask - Fiala

Kevin Fiala as Django, dragging a coffin from town to town.

django_coffin.jpg

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
How long have Hartman and Johansson been out for now?

Hartman had a groin issue but he's been skating so hopefully he's close any speculation on Johansson?

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
Foligno Ek Greenway
Zuccarello Hartman Kaprizov
Johansson Sturm Fiala
Parise Rask Bjugstad

All I want... is a little of the good life. All I need... to have a good time. Ohhhh oh ohhh ohhhh the good lines.

Reactions: DeagleJenkins

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
Hartman and Johansson return tonight! Unfortunately Foligno is out. Looks like he's had something linger that's kept him out of some recent morning skates. (Groin? Foot? He block a big shot in the Vegas games?)

Greenway Ek Johansson
Zuccerello Rask Kaprizov
Parise Hartman Fiala
Sturm Bonino Bjugstad

Russo reported lines.

Reactions: Bazeek

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Hartman and Johansson return tonight! Unfortunately Foligno is out.

Greenway Ek Johansson
Zuccerello Rask Kaprizov
Parise Hartman Fiala
Sturm Bonino Bjugstad

Russo reported lines.
would've run these lines with Foligno out:
Kaprizov-Rask-Zuccarello
Johansson-Hartman-Fiala
Greenway-Ek-Sturm
Parise-Bonino-Bjugstad

I can't imagine Johansson works well with Greener and Ek.

EDIT:

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
would've run these lines with Foligno out:
Kaprizov-Rask-Zuccarello
Johansson-Hartman-Fiala
Greenway-Ek-Sturm
Parise-Bonino-Bjugstad

I can't imagine Johansson works well with Greener and Ek.
I think the idea is to have someone be able to run the line on each. 1.kap 2.fiala 3.johansson

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Hartman and Johansson return tonight! Unfortunately Foligno is out. Looks like he's had something linger that's kept him out of some recent morning skates. (Groin? Foot? He block a big shot in the Vegas games?)

Greenway Ek Johansson
Zuccerello Rask Kaprizov
Parise Hartman Fiala
Sturm Bonino Bjugstad

Russo reported lines.
Don't want to overdo the Hartman love, but I'm glad to see him tried next to Fiala. He seems to have a knack for quickly converting on opportunities where many of our players would take an extra second to settle the puck down. Hopefully it gives Fiala another passing option beyond banking it off of Parise.

Reactions: grN1g

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
I think the formula is pretty laid out at this point. Winger carries the line and you find the right mix of skill and size to maximize the line potential.

It just seems to me Fiala doesn't have that "Zuccerello" line mate to just make high skill plays and movement. Sticking a Hartman or Sturm in the middle of Fiala is great but he needs a dance partner.

grN1g

Nov 11, 2009
Minnesota
Talbot seems to be in net tonight.

I would've liked to run the hot hand in Kahkonen.
Me too but gotta get Talbot games. We want them both hot not 1 ready to cool and regress to average means cause KK is definitely likely to regress a bit.

guitarhunterdude

Jan 2, 2017
'Sota
I think the formula is pretty laid out at this point. Winger carries the line and you find the right mix of skill and size to maximize the line potential.

It just seems to me Fiala doesn't have that "Zuccerello" line mate to just make high skill plays and movement. Sticking a Hartman or Sturm in the middle of Fiala is great but he needs a dance partner.

Boldy.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Part of me wants to see Boldy in the lineup this year, but the rest of me knows that we need as many ELC years as possible. If he can get his 6 games without burning (he has to sign soon I believe) let's do it, otherwise I'd like to wait until next year.

guitarhunterdude

Jan 2, 2017
'Sota
Part of me wants to see Boldy in the lineup this year, but the rest of me knows that we need as many ELC years as possible. If he can get his 6 games without burning (he has to sign soon I believe) let's do it, otherwise I'd like to wait until next year.

Oh no, I'm definitely in on waiting until next year. Still a rebuilding year even if we aren't going to tank. TBH I'm hoping we can keep Kap/Fiala's point totals as low as possible so we can maybe keep them around long term. Not seeing how that happens if both have competent linemates.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

He can't sign until his season is done though, right? So that likely wouldn't be until April.

I think when I was doing math earlier this season, April 16th would be the first game we have after the Frozen Four, and I believe there was like 15 games left at that point. He should easily be able to get in 6. The problem is which 6 you get him into and how you spread them out. With no team practices this year, I wouldn't even be surprised at all if they just waited until next year.

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad