GDT: G25 - ARI @ MIN - 7PM Central - 7.9% Baybeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
The Wild also lead the league in goals (with 49) since Zucc got back. Second in xGF% at 5v5, behind the Islanders. This team could be a hell of a thing with just one more skilled center and/or a decent powerplay (though I suspect the two aren't unrelated).

I think the PP is getting there, suddenly they'll start to go in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
Not gonna lie, watching schmaltz play tonight he seems like a solid center to target. Speed skill and right handed. We don’t need him to be great defensively. Give them our first this year and call it good?

Reactions: Dakota Sioux

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Hartman was good again, I thought. When he and Foligno are healthy they really flesh out the bottom six.

Nice to see that Dumba takes a regular shift on the PK and near the end of games now. He still has weird, indecisive decision making in his own end at times when he has the puck, but he is nonetheless good. Is even babysitting for Brodin at times, in a complete role reversal. Overall, playing very well.

Spurgeon is playing better, I think?

Parise...oof. Hopefully he can find the net again. He seemed to be moving better tonight, at least.

Last edited:

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Hartman was good again, I thought. When he and Foligno are healthy they really flesh out the bottom six.

Nice to see that Dumba takes a regular shift on the PK and near the end of games now. He still has weird, indecisive decision making in his own end when at times when he has the puck, but he is nonetheless good. Is even babysitting for Brodin at times, in a complete role reversal. Overall, playing very well.

Spurgeon is playing better, I think?

Parise...oof. Hopefully he can find the net again. He seemed to be moving better tonight, at least.
I've noticed this as well. Those two have built some trust and it's paying dividends.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
I think Fiala's doing a very good job this year, or at least since mid February or so. It's not quite going in for him or his linemates, but I don't really have any complaints about his game overall. Obviously I'd like him to go on another run like last year where he just looked invincible game in and game out, but I'm okay if he saves that **** for the playoffs.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
That was a fun game to watch in the end. Talbot, Kaprizov, Zuccarello.. wow. It was a tight one and also sloppyish, before the Kap-storm hit.

Reactions: Dakota Sioux
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad