Speculation: Future Coach of the Sens | Part III - Revenge of the Yeo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Yes, because Dorion said "We will get the best guy available." First promise as GM was not acted upon.

You don't have the full quote:

"We will get the best guy available....for $800 000."

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
I dont know all the details, but I do know Melnyk is a piece of ****. All talk.
Yep,we need an owner .We deserve much better ,a big reason why the team is going to move downtown is because of us fans .But what do we get out of the deal ??A promise from a liar that he will spend more ??

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Yep,we need an owner .We deserve much better ,a big reason why the team is going to move downtown is because of us fans .But what do we get out of the deal ??A promise from a liar that he will spend more ??

Remember the Rogers TV deal and how much that was going to secure the future of the team.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Remember the Rogers TV deal and how much that was going to secure the future of the team.
Yep ,this is why i resisted blaming BM

.Kinda hard to build a team when you have to do advanced math to try and bury a 2.6 million dollar mistake, when you have tens of millions in cap space .EM is and has been the whole problem with this team period .In a way iam glad this happened maybe now fans will understand some of the teams more puzzling moves ,werent nessesarly prompted by a GM losing his mind as most seemed to have suspected:nod:

Othello*

Remember how just a few weeks ago he started to guarantee cups and to spend more because of having the winning bid for Lebreton.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Remember how just a few weeks ago he started to guarantee cups and to spend more because of having the winning bid for Lebreton.
Yep,its not too hard to see ,he has done nothing to grow this franchise .He has never spent a dime more than he has had too :nod:

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

We definitely do not deserve better.

Our ticket prices are very low and people still complain about them.

Melnyk being cheap is exactly what this fanbase deserves.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009

What's the count at now? 3 Imaginary Stalney Cups and 1 imaginary 7 game Series win over the Leafs

This team is amazing in his imagination.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Yeah, Melnyk has to find a co-owner for the team. Someone who wants to spend money to improve the team.

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
It already started happening last year. I am personally over this team. Only way to do anyhing about this is to not show up.

I was with 8 guys last night watching the late game 6 of us sens fans that all agree we are done supporting this team financially until melnyk either sell, dies or stops meddling with the hockey ops. The other 2 guys who are leaf fans even feel bad for us. The writing is on the wall this team is now officially the mickeys mouse organization of the NHL. That's even with what Phoenix is doing.

A month ago I was ripped to shreds around here for voicing an opinion that Melnyk doesn't spend and that's why Bryan isn't back. Many tried to blame Bryan on the coaching decisions if the past bad moves etc In reality is it not quite clear it's Melnyk... Meddling and cheap horrid combination. Really can't be any worse the man is also senile.

20 plus years I have spent thousands on this franchise and I have never been as disheartend as I am now.

Cheaped out on the GM didn't even interview anyone else.... Why because Eugene has a puppet to manipulate.

I've been ripped to shreds the last few days by other posters on here because I felt like Minnesota was showing a lot more interest in Boudreau than we were, and that we we gambling too hard on the family card...

Does Melnykphobia# sound familiar to anyone around here (i think that was it, but you guys know who you are). Hopefully they're hanging their heads in shame right now for supporting that boob.

I fully endorse your plans to stop supporting the team financially, I'll be doing the same. I usually get down there for 3 or 4 games a year, but if I go to any next year, it will be in either Toronto, Montreal or Buffalo (or maybe all 3!).

CR15

Feb 15, 2010
Windsor
The apologists are becoming unbearable. Bruce was the guy if he accepts the offer he is the coach not Yeo not anyone else. Trying to say BB at 3 years is great but a 4th year makes someone else at 3 a better option is ****ing absurd. Wake up ! If it was about not being ****ing cheap an extra year would of been instantly matched.

A lot of people over the years made fun of Leaf fans for being sheep and continuing to line the pockets of mlse without forcing them to do better. This is what the sens fan base is becoming...

How can anyone argue this team is trending in a direction that would make a player of Karlssons status want to stay here for life ?

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Yeah, Melnyk has to find a co-owner for the team. Someone who wants to spend money to improve the team.

At this point I'm sure Dorion and Randy Lee are just happy to have jobs and not replaced by 26 year old stats geeks.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
It already started happening last year. I am personally over this team. Only way to do anyhing about this is to not show up.

I was with 8 guys last night watching the late game 6 of us sens fans that all agree we are done supporting this team financially until melnyk either sell, dies or stops meddling with the hockey ops. The other 2 guys who are leaf fans even feel bad for us. The writing is on the wall this team is now officially the mickeys mouse organization of the NHL. That's even with what Phoenix is doing.

A month ago I was ripped to shreds around here for voicing an opinion that Melnyk doesn't spend and that's why Bryan isn't back. Many tried to blame Bryan on the coaching decisions if the past bad moves etc In reality is it not quite clear it's Melnyk... Meddling and cheap horrid combination. Really can't be any worse the man is also senile.

20 plus years I have spent thousands on this franchise and I have never been as disheartend as I am now.

Cheaped out on the GM didn't even interview anyone else.... Why because Eugene has a puppet to manipulate.

Being done with something usually means you don't ***** to the internet about it.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
What's the count at now? 3 Imaginary Stalney Cups and 1 imaginary 7 game Series win over the Leafs

This team is amazing in his imagination.
Watching TB, Carolina win cups, while we hear about how small a market we are and have no corp support:laugh:

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
Disappointed to hear the news about Boudreau. Not upset with Dorion, once again the final decision is made by Melnyk.

I fully expect Yeo to be our next head coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad