OT: Futbol II

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Yeah I agree.....Mata was one big reason I became a Chelsea fan when testing the BPL waters a few years ago. Great player....certainly seems personal. That said, I like the other moves they're making right now. They can't turn down that money for Mata IMO if they're just going to sit him.

kmdoom

Sep 19, 2013
alexandria va
I bet a healthy Lyon could have taken down the new giants in French football today, however a few key guys were out and they lost to PSG in the cup final. Hope OL finds another way to secure a spot in the Champions League soon.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Well Liverpool just had the title awarded by a referee. Tough way to lose.

I'm pretty sure that is the first time ever a questionable call has decided a game and God knows a call like that has never gone in Chelski's favor.

Big teams get those calls in their favor 4 or 5 to 1 and their fans never say squat when they get those calls, as if they are entitled to them or something, but boy do they cry when they go against them.

If Mourinho actully allowed his teams to play the way a stacked team like his should play a questionable call for the likes of the Black Cats wouldn't matter...

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
A bad call is a bad call, big team or not. You'd feel better just admitting it instead of trying to obscure the issue like an opposing fan.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
A bad call is a bad call, big team or not. You'd feel better just admitting it instead of trying to obscure the issue like an opposing fan.

Sure it was a questionable call but questionable calls occur multiple times every game and they are called vastly more often in favor of the big teams. When fans of big teams cry about the occasional questionable call that goes against them when playing the small teams it reaks of hypocrisy.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Questionable....gimme a break. It was a horribly blown call. You can't even admit the obvious. Hard to take your whining about big teams crying seriously.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
And very likely hello van Gaal. Not a good thing for the rest of the EPL IMO...

I think Klopp would be interesting, but it appears he's not interested in leaving. Hard to turn down I would think still though if offered.

van Gaal would be a great show to watch. Would be interesting to see if he could mesh with Rooney.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: