WWE: Friday Night Smackdown: Mockdraft 3:16 And screw all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I didn't watch Raw/SD after that laughable Fiend work... and i read he did spooky Kane stuff. Absolutely hilarious. They don't know how to book a psycho. They just know how to book a spooky ghost. Bray/Fiend is right back to the problems preventing Bray from being iconic. Vince has no clue how to book this character.
If I was a 'sports' fan who caught these promos on Fox, and decided to check it out because I like sports, with Fox presenting Smackdown as sports with all kinds of Fox Sports personalities involved, and the first match I saw was a guy in a Halloween mask coming up through the ring and dragging someone back down with him, and then leaving him in the ring, in a match that had actual stakes against someone I'm told is another top star (speaking of Roman, given Seth is the actual champion), I'd turn off the show and I'd never turn it back on again. That was garbage.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The more I'm looking, the more I think Charlotte is staying on Smackdown. She did a ton of press for them too. Smackdown doesn't have any female faces otherwise

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
This has over two million views on their Youtube channel...

As for Fox treating this as a real sport, the description on this video:

Bayley's heel turn is officially complete. Sporting a new haircut, Bayley cut down her Bayley Buddies before besting Charlotte Flair for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship.

Didalee Hed

I’m trying to understand
Sep 14, 2019
All I need is for Bad Bayley to do something similar to this and she'll become the darling of the IWC.

This is one of my two most memorable heel moments. The other being I.R.S. “tying up” Tatanka in the ropes, wearing his headdress, and doing the “woowoowoowoowoowoowoowoo” thing in his face. Just never gonna see stuff like that again.

1:30 in-

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Why book another Fiend angle with Seth at all? Bray is on Smackdown now. It’s so dumb

The draft was beyond stupid. Why would you pick Bliss and Cross separately when you can take a tag team with one pick?

The obvious reason is because they panicked and realized they released the whole draft order online and needed to make changes.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think it's because people complained about not seeing him, and if he's the hottest character on the show, he should be on the hottest show. They didn't know what else to do.

Draft was totally fake, it felt fake and nothing really interesting happened

If Becky is your #1 star by making her 1st overall, you just sent her to Raw and likely without at least two horsewomen and maybe three, so she's totally going to die as a character unless they figure out how to heat up Asuka, which they won't.

The champion who lost last week was seen and said absolutely nothing.

Not a single thing was built for next week.

Can't imagine why they lost a million viewers from week 1 to week 2.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So, the story on the draft order is that WWE gave their website people the list and were supposed to re-order it alphabetically and didn't.

Alexa and Nikki were intended to be drafted desperately, that was not a change made during the show. Alexa did a promo afterward saying how she was glad her partner was drafted to Raw. Dave speculated this was because all the other tag teams are defined with names while Alexa and Nikki do not.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Additional WWE Draft picks

• Apollo Crews — SmackDown
  • Drew Gulak — SmackDown
  • EC3 — Raw
  • Eric Young — Raw
  • Heath Slater — SmackDown
  • Sin Cara — Raw
  • Tamina — SmackDown
  • The B-Team — SmackDown

BiolaRunner

Jan 19, 2018

• Drew Gulak — SmackDown
  • EC3 — Raw
  • Eric Young — Raw
  • Sin Cara — Raw
  • Tamina — SmackDown
  • The B-Team — SmackDown

So Smackdown wanted Tamina who we haven't seen in months but not Cesaro?

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009

• Drew Gulak — SmackDown
  • EC3 — Raw
  • Eric Young — Raw
  • Sin Cara — Raw
  • Tamina — SmackDown
  • The B-Team — SmackDown
Young should go back to NXT

kingbrath

Jul 15, 2002
Calgary, AB
Visit site
I know end of the day it's all Vince and he calls the shots and nothing else matters but does anyone ever read the script and go what the hell is going on here? Is there an editor or a proofreader? Why the hell would Raw pick Alexa Bliss on her own (this is after they picked the OC as a 3some) then proceed to pick Nikki Cross a round later?

It's little **** like this that just makes me shake my head. On top of the bigger **** that also makes me shake my head.

The product is so insanely bad right now, its like they dont even give a shit. They have Rollins ruin one of the only good things going in WWE with the Fiend, they have made KO look like a little bitch for the past several months, Shorty Gable, they give a title shot to Cain Velasquez without him even being on the roster. Honestly this is such awful television. How can they not see this???

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
WWE® NAMES BRUCE PRICHARD EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF SMACKDOWN®

Stamford, Conn., October 15, 2019 – WWE (NYSE: WWE) today announced that it has named Bruce Prichard the Executive Director of Friday Night SmackDown, reporting directly to WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon.

Prichard will oversee the creative development of Friday Night SmackDown on FOX and ensure integration across all platforms and lines of business, replacing Eric Bischoff

Reactions: flyersfan187

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I just realize that after Cain — who needs a major knee surgery — Fox has absolutely no Hispanic pull whatsoever. Lucha Party? Get the hell out of here.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I just realize that after Cain — who needs a major knee surgery — Fox has absolutely no Hispanic pull whatsoever. Lucha Party? Get the hell out of here.

Dave said they want to groom Humberto as the next Latin star, but isn’t he on raw?

Also why is Rey on RAW? Is he not Cain’s mouthpiece anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad