WWE: Friday Night Smackdown: Mockdraft 3:16 And screw all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Can't wait to see the war room reaction when Curt Hawkins gets drafted.

giphy.gif

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Anyways, what I was saying is that if they’re presenting an edgier persona, then let her call everyone a bitch. That’s what they do when they’re trying to get someone over. Unless you’re Asuka and Kairi where they can speak another language because otherwise that’s all they know how to elicit heel reactions just to make sure you know they’re heels. Cut promos where they gotta start bleeping stuff.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Anyways, what I was saying is that if they’re presenting an edgier persona, then let her call everyone a *****. That’s what they do when they’re trying to get someone over. Unless you’re Asuka and Kairi where they can speak another language because otherwise that’s all they know how to elicit heel reactions just to make sure you know they’re heels. Cut promos where they gotta start bleeping stuff.

Needs better music than "CAW entrance music 3" though.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Charlotte’s last 4 title reigns:

28 days
13 days
like, 4 minutes
5 days

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Charlotte’s last 4 title reigns:

28 days
13 days
like, 4 minutes
5 days

Like other sports i guess, they won’t count how, only how many!

It’s gross how much they’re trying to position her as a legend, and how apparent it’s been since day one.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I've been saying it.. I think Bayley is awesome. I think the character she is in right now is awesome. It's deep and I love it.

My only problem now is the haircut makes her look like Dakota Kai if I look quickly. But I actually love it.

Oct 18, 2011
On twitter everyone is killing the show, I saw the shorty Gable thing....f***ing Vince, that's got him written all over it

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I've been saying it.. I think Bayley is awesome. I think the character she is in right now is awesome. It's deep and I love it.

My only problem now is the haircut makes her look like Dakota Kai if I look quickly. But I actually love it.

She is a great worker. She just needed something fresh.

Oct 18, 2011

That Haircut made me think she was Molly Holly....

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Draft was very poorly received live. Just one big meh according to people who were there.

There's no reason to care and the two shows are beyond stale. WWE for the most part has become an entirely wrestling based show because they're too lazy to book anything, and it sucks.

There were so many more creative ways to actually go about this. First of all everyone should have been allowed to "choose" their show. They could have built up to it where Fox or USA people were trying to bribe talent to choose Raw or Smackdown by handing them free title shots and in some cases just making bullshit promises. The way they do things is the most lazy, uncreative shit like...ever. They also now have the money to pay to bring people in for the show instead of cutting to some studio somewhere. Literally the only reason I still watch this crap is because my mom is very sick and I have to live at home with my dad to help, and he likes watching this. He is also the age of the current average viewer, so it's fitting I guess.

The show is basically booked for 70 year olds. Shorty Gable? Piss off.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Not sure if he's playing up kayfabe, but if not, doesn't seem Kevin Owens is happy about going back to Raw

Something I wish they would've caught reactions of. Like, I want to see Becky when she sees she's the #1 overall pick

Last edited:
Reactions: Fro

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I know end of the day it's all Vince and he calls the shots and nothing else matters but does anyone ever read the script and go what the hell is going on here? Is there an editor or a proofreader? Why the hell would Raw pick Alexa Bliss on her own (this is after they picked the OC as a 3some) then proceed to pick Nikki Cross a round later?

It's little shit like this that just makes me shake my head. On top of the bigger shit that also makes me shake my head.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I didn't watch Raw/SD after that laughable Fiend work... and i read he did spooky Kane stuff. Absolutely hilarious. They don't know how to book a psycho. They just know how to book a spooky ghost. Bray/Fiend is right back to the problems preventing Bray from being iconic. Vince has no clue how to book this character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->