WWE: Friday Night Smackdown: Mockdraft 3:16 And screw all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ciampa constantly looking over at Goldie throughout that. He's so damn good.
Going to be interesting to see how they navigate this given that they’re doing a freaken wargames PPV the night before.

Reactions: ColePens

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
My god, i clean finish betweem Cole and Bryan.

I'm pleasantly surprise by that. That's the difference with Nxt match. You can lose and not lose momentum because you still look good.

Daniel Bryan's momentum is still the same and Adam Cole look even more dominant as champion. Love it.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They had to make NXT look strong, for obvious reasons, to make them credible to use them in a major PPV and also at the PPV to make them look major league going against AEW.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
I'm assuming NXT was always gonna be invading, just not this week. Wonder how it was planned originally. Guessing the answer is, whatever the plan was would have gotten scrapped and rewritten by Vince the day of :laugh:

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Love that they put NXT over with the Miz and Bryan. Ciampa and Cole look like stars and Miz/Bryan won’t suffer at all from the clean losses.

that was an excellent show. I am sports entertained!

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I mean... is it a shock? NXT is the best. NXT is freaking insane. Well done tonight, WWE. Incredible.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
It’s not a surprise why this worked. Vince and the overexposed main roster talent had no involvement with the show.

HHH protects his talent, and the road agents don’t book cookie cutter matches in NXT. They basically let the talent wrestle close to what they would do on an indie show.

Reactions: ColePens

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It’s not a surprise why this worked. Vince and the overexposed main roster talent had no involvement with the show.

HHH protects his talent, and the road agents don’t book cookie cutter matches in NXT. They basically let the talent wrestle close to what they would do on an indie show.
The other thing is that because of the people he had to use, he was forced to adapt to new ideas

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Seems like NXT shined on Smackdown. That's good. Maybe something good to finally happen with these trips to Saudi Arabia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad