WWE: Friday Night Smackdown: Mockdraft 3:16 And screw all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Pronger

Valar morghulis
Jan 20, 2011
Canada
All the regulars left. So until they come back this board is dead. Might as well just send it to the General sports board

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The hook for tonight's episode is whether or not Baron Corbin will wrestle in the main event

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Fiend attacks Bryan, which should be a DQ, but Cole made sure to mention it was still an active match after the fiend disappeared...wtf?

Reactions: hockey20000

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Fiend is like a horror bad guy dropped into a marvel movie he doesn't fit in. Can't forget that wwe doesn't know how to write anybody as well. I still like the Dazzler though and want to see him be successful.

GindyDraws

I will not disable my Adblock, HF
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis
Yeah, referring to a place only by the arena name and not by the city is a legit gripe I have with WWE. It always presents the idea that WWE is above having a show in the area so they're not going to dignify the town (Evansville, Indiana being tonight's location).

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Yeah, referring to a place only by the arena name and not by the city is a legit gripe I have with WWE. It always presents the idea that WWE is above having a show in the area so they're not going to dignify the town (Evansville, Indiana being tonight's location).
Always a strange thing. Like when they are in The Heartland of America or The Shadow of New York City.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I’m not sure they even mentioned the arena.

do any other sports broadcasts refuse to tell you where they are?

GindyDraws

I will not disable my Adblock, HF
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis
I’m not sure they even mentioned the arena.

do any other sports broadcasts refuse to tell you where they are?

No, the chyrons call it "Ford Center". It's like when they're in Lafayette, Louisiana & they only say "Cajundome".

Belieber

The Nuge is huge
Jun 23, 2016
vancouver
Really good crowd in Vancouver tonight, 14,000. I could’ve gone for free but couldn’t because of the early start time. I just watched my recording and there was barely any wrestling. Bayley match, Shaemus squash, and the tag main event. I know they do 205 and have a dark match but the roster is so thin.

I would’ve liked to see Morrison though, I’ve always been a fan.

Reactions: Kaner9

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Really good crowd in Vancouver tonight, 14,000. I could’ve gone for free but couldn’t because of the early start time. I just watched my recording and there was barely any wrestling. Bayley match, Shaemus squash, and the tag main event. I know they do 205 and have a dark match but the roster is so thin.

I would’ve liked to see Morrison though, I’ve always been a fan.

I get what you're saying but also lol wwe can't give away free tickets.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
You're not missing much. That board is compiled of some of the biggest hypocrites this one had to offer.
I also find it very strange to call the board "dead" just because we aren't getting constant real-time reactions to a bad show. It sure isn't having constant posts in the vain of texting your friends small talk, but I wouldn't call it dead.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Man that "symphony of destruction" match was absolute dynamite. The slam on the piano and Elias' elbow drop were instant classics imo. I've seen far worse Wrestlemania matches than that one.

It was epic.

Reactions: Kaner9

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Man that "symphony of destruction" match was absolute dynamite. The slam on the piano and Elias' elbow drop were instant classics imo. I've seen far worse Wrestlemania matches than that one.

It was epic.

Best thing Elias has done in a long ass time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad