Free Mason Marchment

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
yup loved watching him on the marlies, when they went to the calder cup, he worked hard, went to the dirty areas, would love to see him called up

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
Would be great beside Gauthier on the 4th line. Can easily do everything Lindholm does but provide some toughness and snarl to our line up in the mean time. Huge hit and fight today in the Marlies game.

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
He's actually scored quite a few OT winners.

Injured Necas with a huge open ice hit and then got in to a tilt last game. I'd much prefer him in the line-up over someone like Lindholm. This team desperately needs someone who can create a spark. The roster is way too homogeneous.

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
Would be great beside Gauthier on the 4th line. Can easily do everything Lindholm does but provide some toughness and snarl to our line up in the mean time. Huge hit and fight today in the Marlies game.
Freddy isn't doing it for me! Zero jam in his game,plays ok,but not good enough! I think Moore is better than all of the 4th liners and Hyman as well.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
I think both him and Moore should be injected into the lineup. One or even two of the forwards need to sit a game or two. I think maybe Goat and Lindholm sits a game or two and have Willie plays C on the 4th line with Brown and Moore. Then have Mason plays with Matthews with Kap.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
If Moore got sent down after playing fantastic in a 4th line role......I don't know how this guy is gonna get brought up.

Real pain getting young prospects to integrate into the lineup under Babcock.

Reactions: Al14

Prominence

Ryan Tverberg Fan
Jul 22, 2011
Vancouver
What is his skating like though? I remember seeing him in only one ahl game. His skating looked adequate in ahl, but adequate in ahl level is not the same as adequate in nhl level.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
What is his skating like though? I remember seeing him in only one ahl game. His skating looked adequate in ahl, but adequate in ahl level is not the same as adequate in nhl level.

Sluggish but a strong stride. That's his biggest question mark to be able to take the next step but I think it's good enough.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I’m all for adding size and grit, but is he ready for the NHL? I’d like to find out, that’s for sure. Give him a few games and see.

Reactions: Havoc

2022 Stanley Cup

Aug 15, 2015
Mississauga
I have no problem with Marchment being called up if we had another injury. Moore is first in line and he deserves that. Marchment should be next in the case in injury to a 4th liner or left winger. Seems like a player Babs would love and we already know Dubas loves him.

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
To be honest, Marchment,Moore, Grundstrom are all passable LWs with the C-RW combos we have. Unfortunately unless Dubas trades them we're stuck with Hyman-Lindholm-Marleau.

They've combined for just 20 goals and 51 points between the three of them playing with amazingly skilled players.

Hard to believe those three above couldn't average 7 goals or 17 points each.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
He will get a look on leafs at some point in 2nd half. He will be the guy they lean on in playoffs against Boston if they don't get a Simmons type.

4thline

Jul 18, 2014
Waterloo
To be honest, Marchment,Moore, Grundstrom are all passable LWs with the C-RW combos we have. Unfortunately unless Dubas trades them we're stuck with Hyman-Lindholm-Marleau.

They've combined for just 20 goals and 51 points between the three of them playing with amazingly skilled players.

Hard to believe those three above couldn't average 7 goals or 17 points each.

Lol what a take.

Reactions: CarterD

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Marchement - Moore - Brown

4th line. Significantly better team like this

Lindholm is pure garbage
Gauthier is pure garbage
Brown should never be higher then a 4th line

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad