GDT: Free Agent Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
We have accept the reality that guys like Saad, Hoffman etc don't want to sign here and we'd have to greatly outbid the team's that signed them.
Those players know Anaheim sucks atm and signing here won't get them a cup or playoffs.

They'll have to look at UFA who who were disappointing last year and are looking to prove their still good by signing with a bad team.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
I think if the deal happens it’ll be unprotected 1st, Comtois, Lundestrom or Steel and any prospect outside the main 3. I also have no faith it’ll happen
i don't think buffalo trades eichel without getting back at least one of drysdale or zegras

Reactions: Masch78

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
I've said it before, the moment we get Eichel, I will be excited but I will hate the pieces moved.
hEyAmL.gif

gilfaizon

Mar 28, 2012
PEI
I wonder what impact Eichel could have on some of our young guys who have yet to break out like Terry, Jones and possibly Steel (if he's moved to the wing). Eichel can make guys around him so much better. Zegras can do the same. You could see some real improvement in players like these by adding Eichel.

Reactions: robbieboy3686

JohnnyDrama

Oct 4, 2017
i don't think buffalo trades eichel without getting back at least one of drysdale or zegras
Don’t think that’s on the table anymore not that it ever was. Market seems to have dried up and longer it goes, worse it gets especially if we get well into the summer. If they don’t then so be it, don’t think the trade happens in that scenario cause it would have already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad