GDT: Free Agent Frenzy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
Vegas!? God damn, Pauly, just come home!

I'm expecting the rumoured price tag to be bullshit. Could see him getting $7,5m x 4y from Vegas, though, and that would be a bit rich for my blood. $7m x 3y I would do.

As for CdH; He's gonna be way overpaid. Have to remember he'll be as injury-troubled as EJ. That's gonna be a lot of dough on crutches/the trainer's bench/stationary bike throughout the season.

Edit; Oh, and stay away from Bozak. @Hasbro'll be in a neverending loop trying to find new Bozak +2nd for Stastny-jokes.

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
3 years for Pauly is the max I would do. Definitely not a move that needs to be done, but would help solidify the center position.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
3 years in Vegas? This board is about to have a meltdown.

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
Hmmm, 3 years is certainly an improvement over 7. I have to believe that the AAV is higher if it is only 3 years.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
So Vegas are taking on Karlsson, Ryan and signing Stastny? All while having to re-sign W Karlsson, Theodore and Miller? A day after they gave a 4th liner like 6M over the next two years?

Yeah, no. I realize Theodore or Miller may be part of the return going back but that’s all not happening.

I can see Erik Karlsson becoming an Av. I really can. Ottawa’s 1st holds an extra push of value to them.

Also I reaaaaallly think Mark Stone is signing an OS somewhere.

Reactions: UncleRisto

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Avs shouldn't trade for Karlsson. Just lock that 1st rounder in a vault and benefit from when he's traded elsewhere.

For Avs, slow and steady is the way to go. If this team is going to be really good it's on the backs of young players they've drafted.

If Avs just end up with a Calvert today, it's obviously going to feel like we missed out but at least they didn't make a big mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad