GDT: Free Agent Frenzy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
We’ll talk all UFA Frenzy news here, including Colorado (separate threads created for their signings though).

Please post sources for news, or you’ll be subject to Moderator Action!

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Thanks Fopps!

I heard from AJ last night that COL had some talks on EK, he wasn’t sure how serious it was though

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
Thanks Fopps!

I heard from AJ last night that COL had some talks on EK, he wasn’t sure how serious it was though

As long as Colorado could hang on to Jost/Makar/Girard as part of any deal, but I feel like one of them would have to be included.

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
Great news that we are in on Karlsson. Work your magic again Joe!

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I'll be driving across Newfoundland for most of the day so gonna miss the action(Or most likely lack of)

De Haa, Bozak, and Neal are the only interesting UFAs unaccounted for rn.

Then maybe a few trades cone together in the afternoon

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
Everyone do yourselfs a favor and prepare for a day of Matt Calvert and a few of AHLers.

Based on some of the contracts we are likely to see today, it may be the best move. I understand that people may be disappointed with that outcome.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
As someone who is an a remote area for Canada day, I would be very thankful if anyone cared to post a few words with the tweet their posting. I can load hf and see posts, but tweets always just stay “loading...” even just something like “Karlsson trade talk” so I’m not so in the dark.

Would be so appreciated! I can graciously offer likes in exchange for tweets posted with comments. :sarcasm:

CB Joe

Oct 12, 2008
Id be shocked if Makar wasnt a lock to be included in any Karlsson deal

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I don't believe Stastny would be given a 7 year $7.5M/year contract. That would be a terrible contract to give.

Reactions: Goulet17

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
Id be shocked if Makar wasnt a lock to be included in any Karlsson deal

It would be interesting in my mind to see a poll among Avs fans about whether they would want a Karlsson trade that involved Ottawa's 2019 first pick, plus Cale Makar, plus more, or if they would prefer seeing Karlsson traded elsewhere and hanging to Ottawa's first.

Reactions: CB Joe

CB Joe

Oct 12, 2008
I'll be driving across Newfoundland for most of the day so gonna miss the action(Or most likely lack of)

De Haa, Bozak, and Neal are the only interesting UFAs unaccounted for rn.

Then maybe a few trades cone together in the afternoon

Headed to port aux basques or st. Johns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad