TSN: FREE AGENT FRENZY!!l!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
I forgot Perreault was available. I'm interested in adding him too. A little insulation for the Spezza **** show.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie 49s

DAL trades Alec Chiasson, Alex Guptill, Nicholas Paul and 2nd round pick in 2015 to OTT for Jason Spezza and Ludvig Karlsson. ‪#‎TSN‬

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
This year's UFA class is better than last year's. Last year didn't have anyone of Stastny or Ehrhoff's caliber. Or Niskanen, for that matter. Or Vanek. Or Moulson.

Evidence: The insane overpaid contracts the following players received
- Exhibit A
- Exhibit B
- Exhibit C
- Exhibit D

I didn't know Bryan Murray could sign contracts for other teams as well... What a villain

My Predictions.

- Spezza gets traded to Dallas.
- We Re-Sign Ryan to 5-8 years
- We Sign Havlat
- Michalek and Hemsky are no longer Ottawa Senators.

Same. I had the same feeling for a while that Spezza will end up in Dallas, and then I hope they own the Blues all the way.

We are also going to sign Moulson, Jokinen or Pouliot

Pipe dream would be Niskanen too

MacArthur-Turris-Ryan
Stone

.... Well no time to post this, Spezza to Dallas lol

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
So. We need an entire first line with Spezza gone, and Michalek and Hemsky all but gone...
Who the heck do we get? (No, you will not convince me yet that Mac/Turris/Ryan is a standalone first line - Ryan injury or not, Turris/Mac disappeared in terms of offense as soon as the focus went on them)

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Let's get Moulson-Statsny-Vrbata to be our new first line. :sarcasm:

We'd be lucky to get one of them lol

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Bruce Garrioch @SunGarrioch · 26m

The Senators aren't done by a longshot. More trades coming today. #Sens

Garrioch just trying to rile us up.

MtRundle

We once were warriors.
Apr 29, 2013
Toronto
You think UFA's see Ottawa as attractive? 20 something million under the cap, non-playoff team, owner that won't spend, two captains gone in 2 years.

I don't see Murray doing much this offseason, I see him tanking more than going for it. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Unless we're in on Stastny... I wonder why we didn't wait until after he signed to trade... that would have put the focus more on Spezza bidding - plus he'd have to resubmit a fresh NTC list of 10 teams no more well maybe I will or maybe I won't waive to go to that location.

bacon25

Unenthusiastic User
Nov 29, 2010
Group Study Room F
Unless we're in on Stastny... I wonder why we didn't wait until after he signed to trade... that would have put the focus more on Spezza bidding - plus he'd have to resubmit a fresh NTC list of 10 teams no more well maybe I will or maybe I won't waive to go to that location.

I wondered this too, but I assume that Dallas decided they were not getting him and then turned their attention to Spezza.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Does anyone have a stream of TSN's Free Agent Frenzy?
I found a stream but it's the Sportsnet program which is dirt.

Oct 10, 2010
SN is so awful! They shouldn't even have a show!

These guys very rarely break news first and just watch TSN while pretending to be talking to sources on cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad