GDT: Free Agent Frenzy 2021 - 9AM

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
We really giving this guy 3.6 for a year? 3.2? Were those numbers confirmed somewhere?

Seems like a lot for a KHL import who was on the 4th line Washington when he left… :huh:

Haven't seen the official number yet, but being the KHL MVP and leading scorer for a couple of years tends to add a bit of leverage to your agent's pitch... ;)

BigJCaRoach

I howl
Sponsor
Oct 5, 2005
The Desert
Haven't seen the official number yet, but being the KHL MVP and leading scorer for a couple of years tends to add a bit of leverage to your agent's pitch... ;)

True true.

Vaddy Shipachyov ever do that?

Edit: Wow, he did not. Damn. And I thought he was incredibly overpaid! Also TIL “KHL Golden Stick Award” is their regular season MVP award.

Last edited:

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
We must be signing a couple of guys for Tucson here soon, because BA is just dealing away most of our forward depth.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Goligoski to Minnesota for 5m 1 yr.

They hope he will sign next year for 2 mill then. Smartest cap-circumvention, or cap-tweaking, of any time. They got cap this year, but due to the buy-outs, not the next two or three after that.

By the way. I feel so sorry for the Flyers-fans for signing Martin Jones. I didn't know they suddenly were tanking, with or without a plan to tank. I was over there, and was trying to write something, but was unable to convince myself it wouldn't look like trolling or gloating. So not posted. But I feel really sorry for them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad