GDT: Free Agent Frenzy 2021 - 9AM

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I'll be in Discord but I don't think we're going to be doing much, based on Bob McKenzie's list of where most of our wanted free agents are signing.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
After the Caps felt the pressure, and signed Ovechkin to that big contract to avoid him taking it up in Arizona, I don't expect any big names though. ;).

But some fun players of the kind I end up liking, I do expect.

Sm00chy

Sep 29, 2017
Every year I forget how crazy some GMs get around free agency time... some of these contracts are so insane haha

Sm00chy

Sep 29, 2017

HAHAHA Canucks move out all that cap space to the Yotes...only to blow it all away. Yikes.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
How is Craig Morgan supposed to be our go to guy with all things coyotes related and he hasnt said a word on one of the biggest days of the year in regards to the roster.
He’s our go to guy for great content. Despite the unfortunate name of his website, he’s not much of an insider. He doesn’t do rumors or speculation and that’s fine. He writes good articles about the Coyotes. We don’t have a great breaking news source or insider. I’m happy Craig is around and I’m happy to pay the $5 per month. We’d have NOTHING without him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->