GDT: Free Agent Frenzy 2021 - 9AM

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
Paquette and Bunting are the only 2 deals I would have done so far and both look like they just went home.
Same, the rest of these deals are silly. Overpaying for dmen like crazy, Savards $ is good but don't like the term.

Really wish Morgan could share some insight on Bunting. Seems like a BA guy. Wonder if the treatment of Garland affected him? They seemed like good friends. Or if it was just the opportunity to go home, potentially play his way into Hymans old role, rack up points with Matthews/Tavares and then get a serious pay day...

Sm00chy

Sep 29, 2017
How much would the Yotes need to add to Kuemper to get Newhook from the Avs? How many of these 2nds can we package? lol

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
Avs might finally get desperate if grubaur signs with the kraken. No good goalies left to sign other than Ullmark?

C’mon, give us Newhook

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Hutton would hardly be the first goalie to turn his game around here, I don't see this necessarily being a tank move. Plus he might be a backup or part of a tandem. A deal that cheap looks to me like more of a backup/reclamation project type deal.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
How much would the Yotes need to add to Kuemper to get Newhook from the Avs? How many of these 2nds can we package? lol

You don't have that many 2nd ;)...

There is no way Sakic is paying up in a trade for 1 year of Kuemper. Thats just not his style. I doubt he would even give up a 1st. He always loses bidding wars.

The one caveat to that would be a bigger deal involving Kuemper and say Dvorak. But who the hell knows what a deal like that would look like.

But I highly doubt (and hope) that Sakic would even give up a 1st for Kuemper personally. Not saying it won't happen but I would be surprised given his age, contract status and injury issues. If you get one, BA has bested Sakic and that usually never happens. Would be a good sign for you guys.
Newhook is never going to happen (unless in a bigger deal but even then)...

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Teams are welcome to extend Kuemper. I am sure he'd be open to it. I'm thinking 3 or 4 years x 6 mil per.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad