GDT: Free Agency is here (also trades happening)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Please dubas you cant let ceci be your only rhd aqucistion. Get us a legit top 3 rhd. One who ca support rielly or carry a 2nd pair. You've done a lot of good stuff this offseason but now is time to move on from either willy or kadri. Whichever one you think is expandable and brings back quality rhd you have to pull the trigger

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
The plus better be a big plus. Hamonic is pretty average. 1st round pick? Meh. Jankowski... maybe? Bennett... probably too expensive and meh.

Kadri is worth gold right now but it feels like something that can happen.

Yup, I just looked at Hamonics contract, while I like the Cap Hit, he only has 1 year left. No thanks.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Wish list:

- Move on from Ceci.
- A good trade of Kadri that brings in a RD.
- Backup acquisition.
- Sign a defensively solid depth forward like Jaskin.

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
I think he's willing to take 5M for term. Ceci deal still verbal only.
I may be in a minority saying this...but I take the 25 year old right handed D on a 1 yr x 4.5mil and hope for the best over the soon to be 29yr old (3 days) lefty at 5mil with term. He's had back issues recently presented and overall, not calling him a bad defenceman because he's not...but it's just time to move on. He's been a whipping boy here. Back to back awful game 7s against Boston. We don't need another lefty who at that money should be in the top 4...I just feel like it's time to move on. It's what's best for the leafs and Gardiner I believe

HoweHullOrr

Oct 3, 2013
Bobby Mac - Noel Acciari’s AAV is $1.67M on a three year deal in FLA

Would have liked Acciari on our 4th line, but I guess $1.67 m would have been too much. We are mostly bargain basement shoppers this offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad