Confirmed with Link: Frank Corrado To Toronto [AHL] On 2 Week Conditioning Stint

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Hopefully this is in anticipation for a move for the guy.

Get him some AHL action, back into game shape, which hopefully makes a team feel better about taking a chance on him

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
oh man just waive him already, our bottom 3 d (hunwick, polak and carrick) have struggled lately and he still didn't get a shot in the team. A team might not even pick him up he hasn't played in so long

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Hopefully this is in anticipation for a move for the guy.

Get him some AHL action, back into game shape, which hopefully makes a team feel better about taking a chance on him

game action to see if he can play? those 7th round picks are like gold dust, there is no way he gets anything good in a trade so if there was any kind of offer take it

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Why would anyone think he should be waived when the conditioning stint is available for use?

I'm sure this has been in the plans for a while now.

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
Why would anyone think he should be waived when the conditioning stint is available for use?

Because if he can't get in the lineup, even for a few games now, it doesn't look like it's going to happen
Let the guy play somewhere else

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto

they aren't unlimited the NHL can deny them and i believe they did last year at some point

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Because if he can't get in the lineup, even for a few games now, it doesn't look like it's going to happen
Let the guy play somewhere else

He is going to the Marlies to play.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
There are a lot of stair to get up there! Could pull a hammy

he was getting complacent up there so a couple games in the AHL press box to get back up to NHL press box standards. Desanti water instead of perrier, PC cola instead of Coke it will be tough for him

edit: and of course stairs instead of elevators

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
Carrick was playing like a man with something on his mind yesterday, my exact thoughts were he is playing like a guy who had a talking to by his coach and he is about to be benched. My next thought was it would not surprise me to see Frankie playing in Feb. Why Feb? Cause the expansion draft rules dictate if the player has played 70 games over the last 2 years or 40 this year he is draft eligible.

When Feb 11th rolls around we will have 29 games left, Frankie has played 40 games over the last 2 years. Expect to see Frankie a mainstay in our back-end after that date.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
he was getting complacent up there so a couple games in the AHL press box to get back up to NHL press box standards. Desanti water instead of perrier, PC cola instead of Coke it will be tough for him

I heard the Marlies press-box has a bit of a draft as well.

He better fix his posture quickly!

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
Poor kid! This will learn him good! Hahaha
Seriously though you would think this bodes well for him. Maybe Marincin is worse than originally thought?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad