Post-Game Talk: Fourteen. Pens/Jets Plus-Minus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

steelrazor

Apr 7, 2008
Southwestern PA
Can't understand. All I keep reading on all the other boards is how the Pens D still sucks so they will never win the cup. Man are they in for a surprise.

StoneColdFlower*

+Vokoun (Not challenged much but stood tall when he had to)
+Dupuis (More than just a third wheel)
+Crosby (Always moving, always working, always producing)
+Kunitz (Idem)
+Adams (Surreal on the 5-3 PK)
+Martin (Idem)
+Murray (Letting the bodies hit the floor)
+Team Defense (Very few gaffes here
+Montoya (giving hockey's equivalent to a pity **** here, but he's the only reason we didn't win like 9 - 0)

-Immigration (Where's Iggy?)

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
amazing game. go pens.

9 goals against in the last 10 games. 2 consecutive shutouts. And the best offense in the league. We better keep this defensive play up. The goals will come, just play smart hockey.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
I love Vokoun. Listen to that pride in his voice.

"THAT's HOW WE PLAY HOCKEY! WE'RE A GREAT TEAM AND WE PLAYING HOCKEY LIKE WE SUPPOSED TO! GUYS BATTLE GREAT! GREAT PLAYING HOCKEY IN THIS TOWN!"

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
+ Vokoun
+ top 2 lines
+ U.S.S. Crankshaft (i highly doubt this nickname will fit but whatever)

- Bennett, Iginla, Fleury, and Letang. looked invisible tonight, almost like they weren't even there... :sarcasm: (and that marks approximately the 7774382nd "invisible" joke in this thread, but maths are hard)

StoneColdFlower*

Can't understand. All I keep reading on all the other boards is how the Pens D still sucks so they will never win the cup. Man are they in for a surprise.

And if we think that other teams' coaches and scouts are ignorant as their fan bases, we may also be in for one if we're not careful.

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh

"THAT's HOW WE PLAY HOCKEY! WE'RE A GREAT TEAM AND WE PLAYING HOCKEY LIKE WE SUPPOSED TO! GUYS BATTLE GREAT! GREAT PLAYING HOCKEY IN THIS TOWN!"
Yes that was one of the greatest post-game interviews. He was so happy and couldn't stop smiling!

StoneColdFlower*

No amount of Therrien lectures can instill the kind of pride that Vokoun gives to this team every time that he hits the ice.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Pretty sure I'm in love with morrow. He just does his thing and geno/neal skate around freely.

Dudes compete level is off the charts. His skill has diminished but he's giving his all every shift in the offensive zone. Even has a few nice d zone plays.

Yep. Shades of Gary Roberts

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
You-Get-A-Car.gif

You get a plus and you get a plus...PLUSSES FOR EVERYBODY.

StoneColdFlower*

This team is...

I can't finish it. It's been used ironically too many times when we **** the bed.

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
For real, though...9 goals in their last 10 games. Two consecutive shutouts. Did anyone think that was possible back when they were winning games 7-6 in OT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad