Post-Game Talk: Fourteen. Pens/Jets Plus-Minus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero8771

Jun 15, 2012
+ everything

- we dont play the flyers again to watch morrow and murray and iginla crush them

Apr 9, 2009
USA
+ Everything
- Iginla was invisible :sarcasm:

That was some of the most dominant possession I've ever seen. We have two flat-out dominant lines. Neal/Malkin line looks totally different in a good way with Morrow out there. Crosby line is just nuts. Iginla might have to play on the third line. :laugh:

Sureshot

Thumbs up, soldier!
Apr 7, 2009
+ Pretty much everything. Line 1, Line 2, PK, Shutout, 14th straight win... I couldn't possibly list it all.

- Hmm... No hatty for Duper, no goal for Morrow. And Vokoun has more points than Glass.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
+'s

Everything. Seriously...everything

-'s

Dupuis for not getting the hatty. What a jerk.

I'd also like to give props to Montoya. Despite the score, he played a great game.

Common Sense

Dec 29, 2010
+ Great showing offensively and defensively
+ Vokoun has a shutout streak of 100 min+ and has allowed 4 goals in his last 15 periods going back to his relief win against Philly

- Orpik

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Pretty sure I'm in love with morrow. He just does his thing and geno/neal skate around freely.

Dudes compete level is off the charts. His skill has diminished but he's giving his all every shift in the offensive zone. Even has a few nice d zone plays.

Lustaf

Nov 26, 2008
Victoria, BC
you guys. I'm getting breaking news in right now.

14 is indeed better than 13.

Also the flyers blew a 2-0 lead and lost to the isles. Lol.

You'd think after last night... you would realize things aren't over till its official - they tied it.

Amazing effort from the Pens, whole team. Malkin just changes everything. OBS

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Reposting from game thread...

I guess you can teach a guy (Tangradi) to go to the front of the net but you can't teach them to battle tooth and nail for every inch of ice until they're gasping for air (like Morrow). And we're seeing what a difference that makes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->