Post-Game Talk: Fourteen. Pens/Jets Plus-Minus Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slabber Chops

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
It got even worse in the second and third periods. The Pens outshot them nearly 2 to 1 and practically sent up a camp in the Jets zone. It looked like we had a powerplay for long stretches of the game.

I also enjoyed what Morrow brought to the Malkin line. His work in close created a serious amount of space for Malkin and Neal. It's the best I've seen of the latter two since Kunitz was with them. No coincidences there.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
:laugh::laugh:

This team is as good as the Oilers dynasty? Let's not get carried away.

Yeah, good on paper (and in the regular season) really doesn't mean much until you prove yourself in the playoffs. And to be mentioned with the all time great teams, you better string together a few Cups.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Wow. Just looked at our schedule the next 4 games. Isles, Sabres and Rangers twice. I don't see us losing those with Iggy in the fold.

Insane to think we have a legit chance at the longest winning streak in the history of the game.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Wow. Just looked at our schedule the next 4 games. Isles, Sabres and Rangers twice. I don't see us losing those with Iggy in the fold.

Insane to think we have a legit chance at the longest winning streak in the history of the game.

No chance. None. Zilch. Zero. Zip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad