Forza Horizon V (Nov. 9th, 2021) - Xbox Series X

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
im finding the 2018 Italdesign Zerouno to be a good cash cow at the auction. i have been buying them on the auction for around 2 mill. tuning them so they are X rated and usually dropping about 120K-140K on the tunes. then putting a sweet paint job and graphics on them and flipping them for on average about 4.5-5 mill on the auction.

another easy one is the Deberti Jeep. usually can get one on auction for about 200-300K and put about 100K into it and flip it for 1 mill to 1.2 mill.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
sPkhOZD.jpeg

My unluckiest wheelspin to date. Sad trombone noise alright.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Lambo reventon is another solid auction car to make money off of. You can usually get one for sub 3 million. The max is around 7-9 mill depending on tuning. I usually fetch 6 mill on my builds for a quick 3 mill flip

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Latest update messed up the game. Now it just crashes all the time or gets stuck on loading screens. I do like that they switched online races from 5 to 3.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
When changing cars via the My Cars or the Change Cars option, is there a way to sort through your collection between vehicles you own that have already fully unlocked Car Mastery trees vs. vehicles that you are still spending skill points on??

With over 300 cars in my owned collection, I’m getting tired of selecting a car that I think needs to have skill points spent on it only to find out that it doesn’t because it’s tree is already fully unlocked.

And vice versa. :rolleyes:

Reactions: MAHJ71

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Been meaning to get back into this, put about 200 hours in around launch and have only touched sporadically since..

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Logged in yesterday for first time in awhile and had about 20 super wheelspins waiting for me. :D

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Is there some kind of glitch affecting Car Mastery trees????

I’ve noticed quite a few times now that there are cars in my collection that I know I am like 99.9999% sure I’ve already fully unlocked their Car Mastery trees.

Yet when I check the car’s mastery tree under the Car Mastery tab I’ve had to spent Skill Points to unlock tabs that I could swear I already unlocked for said car in the past…

Am I just getting confused between the cars I own (where I’ve fully unlocked their mastery trees) vs. ones I still haven't yet?? Especially since I have over 330 cars in my garage.

Or is something up???

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Is there some kind of glitch affecting Car Mastery trees????

I’ve noticed quite a few times now that there are cars in my collection that I know I am like 99.9999% sure I’ve already fully unlocked their Car Mastery trees.

Yet when I check the car’s mastery tree under the Car Mastery tab I’ve had to spent Skill Points to unlock tabs that I could swear I already unlocked for said car in the past…

Am I just getting confused between the cars I own (where I’ve fully unlocked their mastery trees) vs. ones I still haven't yet?? Especially since I have over 330 cars in my garage.

Or is something up???

Could it be that you have multiples of those cars? I just checked FH4 (haven't gotten to FH5 yet) and I have a car model that I have two of, but one has upgrades and car mastery perks and the other is stock and has none.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad