Player Discussion Former Habs & Picks watch: Gone but not forgotten (No Current NHLers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Mike Cichy re-signed with Orlik Opole to try to win a third straight Polish Championship. Currently #53 in all-time points, if he scores at his usual pace he should get into the top40. He's also #22 in PO points and should get into the top 10 if he has a long run.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I wonder if Reway is feeling better as I saw he signed with his former KHL team. He played 18 games with them 2 years ago after leaving Laval with 5 pts but last year it looked like he was done as he didn't play much, 2 games in the Slovakian 3rd league and 10 games in Allsvenskan with just 2 pts.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
I'm still curious to see what Scherbak will look like at ages 25, 26, 27. I hope lives and a clean healthy life style. He always had late bloomer written all over him. I just didn't think it would be this late. But ultimately, it's not over until it's over.

Its too bad Bouchard wasn't around a year or two earlier, would've been interesting to see how he would've developed under a real coach.

Reactions: montreal

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Its too bad Bouchard wasn't around a year or two earlier, would've been interesting to see how he would've developed under a real coach.

Well he was available again on waivers last year. I would have liked to have seen him finish out the year with Bouchard.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I don't know what happened but now it looks like Reway is going back to the Czech league as he signed on with Jagr's team. I know I saw him as signed with his former KHL team but not sure what happened there, maybe something with his physical but figured that would be done before the contract, or maybe eliteprospects just got it wrong.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
haven't seen when CSKA has their first preseason game, I know they open the season on Sept 1st vs the former Habs - Ghetto, Emelin, Scherbak. I know Omsk has a preseason game this weekend so I plan on checking it out unless it's at 6 am or around then.
Andrighetto is in Russia??.....:laugh:

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Deadhorse topic but from a TA article: A Canadiens source told me two years ago Radulov wanted something in the area of $8 million to stay in Canada rather than move to low-tax Texas.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Deadhorse topic but from a TA article: A Canadiens source told me two years ago Radulov wanted something in the area of $8 million to stay in Canada rather than move to low-tax Texas.
Yeah. And bergevin didnt gave it. Since this moment we are falling. You have to pay your elite player. Bergevin doesnt want to, but we have 10 millions cap space since he left. We have a dumb gm

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada

What he wanted and what he was willing to sign are two very different things. In a negotiation nobody, really nobody like in nobody, will ever talk about what he really is willing to accept. Players will start high, teams will start low and if they don't meat in the middle you'll never know what the player or the team was willing to concede. I highly doubt Radulov told anybody outside his agent and probably his very very close family what he was willing to accept to stay here. The only thing we know for sure is it was higher than 6.25 millions and we did not offer it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad