Former Ducks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
DSP vs Ducks: Ducks traded him away, he was a little upset about that, perhaps holds a little grudge.

Schultz vs Ducks: I don't feel he cares about the Ducks one way or another. He just wanted $, and basically didn't answer the Ducks calls' to do so. A decent human being would probably call to explain, but you aren't really required to.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
I wasn't saying their situations re: Anaheim were the same, just that he got what was coming to him like Schultz did (regardless that their ways of disrespecting the Anaheim organisation were different).

2faded

Jul 3, 2009
Torrance, CA
Went to the net and got the rebound. Good for him. I think he will make a bigger impact on that Oilers team that people think.

93Ducks

Go Ducks
May 15, 2010
If Maroon keeps scoring he'll be the mayor of Edmonton - according to HF at least. We'll see how it goes, but good luck to him.

93Ducks

Go Ducks
May 15, 2010
What did Sekac say about our team?

I am missing something?

"They just skate around and try to hit something" blah blah or something. When comparing Anaheim's system to Chicago's. Just general post trade salty-ness. Hence Ducks' fans snide.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
"They just skate around and try to hit something" blah blah or something. When comparing Anaheim's system to Chicago's. Just general post trade salty-ness. Hence Ducks' fans snide.

I`d appreciate any link to this!

PS
Devo fined for diving lol

We went Devo(home grown)->Sekac->Garbutt
Garbutt is definitely the most effective from this bunch, save for the 2014 playoffs when Devo was on a roll

mytduxfan*

Maroon is doing so damn well so far

2 goals 2 assists in 3 games. Pretty sweet. It helps having Drai and Hall on your line. However, even with Getzlaf and Perry, Maroons pts totals weren't great. I fully expect him to cool off shortly. I also wonder how things will change line combination wise once Pouliot is back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad