Former Ducks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
I'm almost starting to feel bad for Schultz. Almost.

I don't feel bad for him at all. He has made millions. He refused to sign with us the team that drafted him to go to the crappy Oilers because he knew they would play him despite it not being the best for them or even him. He expected to be a good defenseman based on talent alone instead of hard work. He deserves what he has gotten playing for a crappy team and not being a good player.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Sad to hear about Lubo, that 10-11 season he played was something else (along with Lydman for that matter) and I'm never gonna forget that hattrick.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
He was imo the most exciting Dman the Ducks have ever had, especially in 2011. My God he was special that year.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Visvnosky was a beast that year. He and Pronger are the best PP pointmen this team has ever had.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Sad to hear about Lubo, that 10-11 season he played was something else (along with Lydman for that matter) and I'm never gonna forget that hattrick.

Perhaps my favourite regular season game ever. It was a very important game with both Anaheim and Dallas fighting for a playoff spot. Whenever I watch this video I watch his 2nd and 3rd goal over and over countless of times. What a cannon of a shot. One of the best players of his generation at running a PP from the point.

PhoenyX

Dec 13, 2009
Toronto
Too bad both Lubo and Lydman were playing injured in the Nashville series that year; I remember someone saying that they had 1 good shoulder between the two of them. They were terrific during the regular season.

Crazy how far DSP and Etem have fallen. I wouldn't be surprised if they are playing in Europe within the next few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad