Former Canucks: Players & Management (Willie Desjardins fired by Kings, COO Victor De Bonis to SEA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Askel

By the way Benning should be fired.
Apr 19, 2004
Malmö/Vancouver
On the flip side...
we don’t allow kids to drink till they’re 18-21.. but switch their gender at age at 17? And some places younger... heh.. complex world we live in.
Are physical sex-change aloud at 17 or is it just gender (what you call yourself)?

I really dont know, in Sweden you can't change your sex before 18 (you are also aloud to vote and drink at 18)

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
On the flip side...
we don’t allow kids to drink till they’re 18-21.. but switch their gender at age at 17? And some places younger... heh.. complex world we live in.
I'll bet Booth would appreciate this one:

XKJPi9X.jpg

Reactions: Wo Yorfat and F A N

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Are physical sex-change aloud at 17 or is it just gender (what you call yourself)?

I really dont know, in Sweden you can't change your sex before 18 (you are also aloud to vote and drink at 18)
Just google Gender Dysmorphia.. it’s “interesting”.

Spoiler: A fricken 4 yr old. twisted interesting world we live in today.

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
On the flip side...

Mostly the medical community is taking the stance of hormone blockers to delay puberty and counseling to make sure the young person they're dealing with actually needs to transition. You'll see some outliers here and there but as a whole nobody is getting full on GRS without years of professional help first.

Disappointed EP40

Jan 13, 2015
On the flip side...

This is just because of stupid alcohol laws. (That, surprise!, stem from the same sources as the nonsense Booth is spouting.) Many places do not have such a late age.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014

Most controversial one:

Hes right on some things wrong on others. Transgender rights cant be denied anymore, should have been addressed a LONG time ago. Booths an idiotic dinosaur on that one

Askel

By the way Benning should be fired.
Apr 19, 2004
Malmö/Vancouver
Just google Gender Dysmorphia.. it’s “interesting”.

Spoiler: A fricken 4 yr old. twisted interesting world we live in today.
But gender change isn't a sex change (one is physical one isn't). They used to operate all people born with 2 sexes into girls even though no one knew who they preferred. Sex change is an operation ,who you in Sweden are not aloud to have before intensive physiological testier and before you are 18 (in theory later since you can't apply for it before your 18)

Hollywood Burrows

Jan 23, 2009
EAST VANCOUVER
damn it's pretty rare that a tweet from a hockey player gets any traction on twitter, but Booth has broken through and is being mocked by a very wide variety of people. this is probably the highlight of his career

I in the Eye

Drop a ball it falls
Dec 14, 2002
I'm not seeing Booth's point... take any slogan, for example, "We are all Canucks" ... Does this mean the Canucks support and embrace murderers and rapists?!? That murderers and rapists are Canucks, since all are Canucks"? Who's "We"? Are Nazis included in "We"?

Of course not, that wasn't the intended message. You can take anything anyone says or writes at any time, and twist it into something more sinister than intended... The connection Booth made, is strange.

Booth is one weird dude.

Last edited:

Peter10

Dec 7, 2003
Germany
Am I the only one not really surprised by the content of Booths tweets? Of course I wouldnt have expected him to go public with that but if you think about it, his opinion on this isnt really unexpected. He is a devoted christian, convervative, kinda rich, probably not the sharpest knife in the drawer. All those things in isolation may not be bad but that combination is probably pretty much spot on one of Trumps main supporting groups.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Am I the only one not really surprised by the content of Booths tweets? Of course I wouldnt have expected him to go public with that but if you think about it, his opinion on this isnt really unexpected. He is a devoted christian, convervative, kinda rich, probably not the sharpest knife in the drawer. All those things in isolation may not be bad but that combination is probably pretty much spot on one of Trumps main supporting groups.
Aint nothing wrong with being Christian conservative and kinda rich, bub. We aint all idiots like Booth. As for Trump i think its time he goes, warming up to dictators in Russia and North korea is perhaps the worst thing a US president could do. Hes too unstable

Peter10

Dec 7, 2003
Germany
Aint nothing wrong with being Christian conservative and kinda rich, bub. We aint all idiots like Booth. As for Trump i think its time he goes, warming up to dictators in Russia and North korea is perhaps the worst thing a US president could do. Hes too unstable

Did I say there is anything wrong with it, kiddo?

Hollywood Burrows

Jan 23, 2009
EAST VANCOUVER

What's surprising is that he managed NOT to poop his diaper like this sooner. I'm guessing he changed agents or something, and the new one forgot to get his twitter password.

also Adam Gaudette is gonna drop a take like this someday. But by the time he's in the Booth stage it'll be something like "My brother died in world war three to defend our right to turn mexicans into biofuel! When you refuse to kneel before the punishment droid you disgrace his memory!!"

Consistencee

Feb 23, 2017
What's surprising is that he managed NOT to poop his diaper like this sooner. I'm guessing he changed agents or something, and the new one forgot to get his twitter password.

also Adam Gaudette is gonna drop a take like this someday. But by the time he's in the Booth stage it'll be something like "My brother died in world war three to defend our right to turn mexicans into biofuel! When you refuse to kneel before the punishment droid you disgrace his memory!!"

Is Gaudette a MAGA supporter too??

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore

Also Tyler Madden. All the Americans are at risk really.

Might have to group Americans along with Russians in the 'best be avoided at the draft' group just to be safe ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad