OT: Football Thread

bbny

Unregistered User
Apr 12, 2019
Judge should be gone. I see a lot of similarities to our buddy Quinn. You can literally take out the too many men penalties and being unprepared each game for the illegal formation penalties and being unprepared each game.

He's proved over the last two weeks he is not an NFL coach.

Idk. With Quinn I saw a competitive product with some traits of a good team forming. I got nothing with the Giants.

Reactions: romba

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
My move for the Giants would be to draft whoever falls out of Hutchinson, Thibodeaux, and Karlaftis at 5, and trade down with the 7 pick again to a QB desperate team looking to get their pick of QB. The Giants should continue to trade back when possible and take lots of chances in the draft. They literally need everything except for QB and DB.

RangerBlues

Apr 27, 2004
BRONX NYC
My move for the Giants would be to draft whoever falls out of Hutchinson, Thibodeaux, and Karlaftis at 5, and trade down with the 7 pick again to a QB desperate team looking to get their pick of QB. The Giants should continue to trade back when possible and take lots of chances in the draft. They literally need everything except for QB and DB.

Karlaftis is not top 10 worthy. That would be awful. There will be at least one QB picked in the top 3.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Herbert damn. TD pass as clock strikes zero to force OT in final drive, twice converted on fourth downs.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Considering the implications this is one of the craziest games ever.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
No one is gonna call a timeout and Raiders should just run the ball. Unreal

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
This is gutsy and I guess you gotta give credit to the raiders head coach to take a chance and take the field goal.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007

If the Giants want to actually hire a good coach, there is a guy right here that would be ideal to go and get.

I'm game.

Miami and Chicago fired their guys this morning. Denver didn't even wait and did it yesterday. Embarrassing that the Giants didn't beat these guys to the punch in absolutely cleaning house. Gentleman and Judge gone should have been announced as soon as the clock struck zero on yesterday's game.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
I'm shocked Flores is gone. Assuming nothing nefarious he should land on his feet ahead of the other guys.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010

Well, this does not bode well for Giants fans. Sounds exactly how things were with Gase going into last season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad