OT: Football Thread

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
I’ve been impressed with Wilson since he’s come back from injury. Much much better.

He’s had a tough list of opponents this year defensively. NE, DEN, CAR, PHI, NO, All are good defensive units. Especially early on as a rookie.

Still needs a lot of work, but it’s a good sign.

Reactions: 17futurecap

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
I’ve been impressed with Wilson since he’s come back from injury. Much much better.

He’s had a tough list of opponents this year defensively. NE, DEN, CAR, PHI, NO, All are good defensive units. Especially early on as a rookie.

Still needs a lot of work, but it’s a good sign.

I think Mike Glennon has had a tougher schedule. He's had to face difficult opponents such as throwing the football, holding onto the football, shirt collars proportional to his neck and Nate Solder.

LionsHeart

Mar 25, 2009
Queens, NY
Judge should be fired between half’s. Those QB sneaks showed he not only had no faith in his offensive, but he had no idea how to get out of that.

Reactions: McSauer

RangerBlues

Apr 27, 2004
BRONX NYC
Giants analytics depart should be getting a head start on how better to rip off its customers next year.
Assembling a competent football team is too much work.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
The Giants' season ended perfectly to epitomize the whole year and the Gettleman era. Like a huge, wet fart filled with longing disappointment.

Reactions: ponzu4u

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Jets would have gotten the one pick if the Jags scored from the 1 yard line two weeks ago, pain.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Judge should be gone. I see a lot of similarities to our buddy Quinn. You can literally take out the too many men penalties and being unprepared each game for the illegal formation penalties and being unprepared each game.

He's proved over the last two weeks he is not an NFL coach.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad