TSN: Flyers won't qualify G Mrazek

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
This is the only free agent I have any interest in the sens taking a shot on. No surprise that he isn't being qualified after the way he ended the season.

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Bummer, his Flyers mask was solid.

cut.jpg

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
for the fans of teams he played for, will he bounce back somewhere else? or is he spiralling big time?

StoneHands

Feb 26, 2013
I was really excited when the Flyers got him because whenever I saw him he looked flashy and made some awesome saves. It turns out, it was the equivalent of watching a YouTube video of a goalie where you see the good and none of the bad. Seeing him every game made me angry and I'm typically not hard on goalies. With an incredible defense I think he could be really good but he gets himself so far out of position after making the first save and his rebound control is terrible so if your defense can't clear every rebound you'll hate him.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
Hey!
Hextall finally proving he's capable of admitting a mistake and not letting hubris get in the way of hockey decisions!

Reactions: Devonator

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
Did you even watch Mrazek last year?

Did he make more than 1 save in a shootout? I honestly dont know, but if he did, I'd rather have him than Lehner. The shootout is too important to leave it to a guy who can't save anything and wont even practice the skill.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
for the fans of teams he played for, will he bounce back somewhere else? or is he spiralling big time?

I’m not sure I’d call it spiraling. He just lacks good positioning on shots. It’s very basic that I have no clue why an NHL goalie would have issue with. I’d stay away if I were any team. I can’t see him getting a contract to be honest. Maybe starting in the AHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad