Confirmed with Link: Flyers Trade Jakub Voracek To Columbus For Cam Atkinson

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
it's ok, guys. jfresh has got this. the pretty graphics with fancy stats say this is a solid move :/

srs tho these last 48 hours
dt3p7p4.gif

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Nothing this offseason has gone as I expected.

Welp y'all wanted the Flyers to push the pedal on competing with some big moves and boyyyyyyyyy did y'all get your wish.

Now we can still be good, but holy hell has the value been bled out of our players in these transactions.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
well we wanted change.....gunna miss jake man f***. We are trying to win in these next 2 years....

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

Welp y'all wanted the Flyers to push the pedal on competing with some big moves and boyyyyyyyyy did y'all get your wish.

Now we can still be good, but holy hell has the value been bled out of our players in these transactions.

Jakes contract + performance combo tanked his value. Getting a similar level of player back with $3 million AAV savings is a win for me. It was time to move on from Jake. Both sides agreed.

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
This is not bad... he's an all around good player.... Jake's the better player but I was expecting worse.lol

LegionOfGloom

Jun 9, 2021
I'm ok with this trade with the confirmation that we added no picks and retained no salary. We need the cap savings now and Atkinson is more versatile. We can also buy out that extra year that he has on his deal. Or retain some and move him.

Reactions: Fragmuffin

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006

Its gone this way because Seattle screwed us over by choosing to be awful.

Did we ever get confirmation that Jake requested a trade? Or was that Elkund garbage?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad