Flyers Town Hall - 2/17/20

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
So the town hall is tomorrow.

I’ll be in attendance and I also have an extra ticket if anyone wants it. It’s at Xfinity Live and doors open at 5:30PM and it starts at 6PM.

I’ll be bringing a laptop, more than likely, and I’ll be jotting down things that catch my attention.

If anyone has any questions feel free to post them, I don’t know if I’ll even get to ask one but I’ll try.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
So the town hall is tomorrow.

I’ll be in attendance and I also have an extra ticket if anyone wants it. It’s at Xfinity Live and doors open at 5:30PM and it starts at 6PM.

I’ll be bringing a laptop, more than likely, and I’ll be jotting down things that catch my attention.

If anyone has any questions feel free to post them, I don’t know if I’ll even get to ask one but I’ll try.

"Do you still think its better to have an unpredictable PP setup that scores unpredictably or one that predictably scores, despite being predictable?"

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Who is the most underrated Flyer when it comes to the shoot out?
4413139885da1a518af4688329f94a78.png

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
If it were me, I'd literally just ask "Are you aware of this PPs success since 2015 with Giroux on the left and Gostisbehere at the point?" or "Are you aware of Gostisbeheres performances when he wasn't buried in the lineup and given no chance to produce?".

That way they admit that they're either lazy and didn't do their homework OR that they are aware but are doing this stupid shit intentionally.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
If it were me, I'd literally just ask "Are you aware of this PPs success since 2015 with Giroux on the left and Gostisbehere at the point?" or "Are you aware of Gostisbeheres performances when he wasn't buried in the lineup and given no chance to produce?".

That way they admit that they're either lazy and didn't do their homework OR that they are aware but are doing this stupid **** intentionally.

Of course you would, could you only want to see Ghost succeed and dont care about the TEAM like an AuthenticFan.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
I have a two part question:

What was the results of your promised in depth investigation on the Kate Smith allegations?

Follow up question(s) being... Where are you keeping her statue held captive and, if you don't plan on reinstalling it in the Complex, why won't you sell it to Wildwood so it can be appreciated on the Boardwalk?

Reactions: Philly Phish

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
I’m thinking I might just ask...

“Do you think it’s good coaching to play a worse player?”

Maybe we’ll finally get an answer from someone.

Wouldn't it be hilarious though? As in.. it's easier to get this question answered by hockey team front office than getting the answer from a random guy on the internet :laugh:

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Who is going to be there?

Fletcher? Flahr? & AV?

If Therrien is there:
“The primary goal of the PP appears to be to funnel pucks to the slot in the hopes of the players positioned there winning their battles. Are set plays in the slot or from behind the net a secondary consideration? If so, why?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

Fletcher? Flahr? & AV?

If Therrien is there:
“The primary goal of the PP appears to be to funnel pucks to the slot in the hopes of the players positioned there winning their battles. Are set plays in the slot or from behind the net a secondary consideration? If so, why?

Chuck Fletcher and Mike Shane.

I guess I should have mentioned that before, last week was the coaches at the chalk talk.

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
I have a two part question:

What was the results of your promised in depth investigation on the Kate Smith allegations?

Follow up question(s) being... Where are you keeping her statue held captive and, if you don't plan on reinstalling it in the Complex, why won't you sell it to Wildwood so it can be appreciated on the Boardwalk?
You would go there to ask about a statue that had no effect on the actual team?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
You would go there to ask about a statue that had no effect on the actual team?

I’m not saying I’d ask it but the town hall is for the entire organization. The Flyers Chief Business Officer will be there so it’s not just for on ice matters.

Sawdalite is a long time STH so if that’s what he wants to ask it’s his right.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Couldn't imagine going to an event like this to ask about a statue.

Why not? ... In past THMs STMs have rightfully asked about Printed Tickets vs Digital Entry... The Coaches have already had their On-Ice Merting, this is really for Off-Ice stuff... Player Acquisition, Arena Concers, Parking... and I believe Statuary... and casting off longstanding Traditions/People. Asking for Information on promised Investigation is not unreasonable in my opinion.

Reactions: Philly Phish

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009

Fletcher? Flahr? & AV?

If Therrien is there:

He, along with his fellow Coaches, already had their Meeting with STMs... PP was addressed.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Why not? ... In past THMs STMs have rightfully asked about Printed Tickets vs Digital Entry... The Coaches have already had their On-Ice Merting, this is really for Off-Ice stuff... Player Acquisition, Arena Concers, Parking... and I believe Statuary... and casting off longstanding Traditions/People. Asking for Information on promised Investigation is not unreasonable in my opinion.
Whatever works for you. Bigger fish to fry imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad