Flyers to open 19/20 season in Prague

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Refund ordered. Absolutely brutal. Hopefully the sports shops in Prague will carry some flyers stuff considering all the links between us.

I believe there is a fan zone with merch to be opened sometime around 6pm too on game day. But I can't find the source right now

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
Could anyone more familiar w O2Arena tell me if tickets in PDF (thru email) will be ok or it is safer to print them out beforehand?

kudymen

Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Could anyone more familiar w O2Arena tell me if tickets in PDF (thru email) will be ok or it is safer to print them out beforehand?

I am not a regular to Sparta Praha games - but from my limited experience: the past few events that had anything to do with ticketportal or ticketmaster at O2 wanted printed tickets. Ticketportal even mentioned need for printed tickets at this NHL event, at least in an email I received with the ticket. Hope that helps

kudymen

Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)

And here I was wondering who the hell bought all those tickets so fast :laugh:

If you're reading this Jake and you happen to have a spare ticket... I'm not saying give me one.. but you could.. you know.. give me one. Please? I will do my best to defend you from all the deadheads and bennies of the world :laugh:

Last edited:

David St Hubbins

Well, you're not as confused as he is.
Jan 24, 2016
Deskfront, facing WSW
I saw Ansu Fati last week. He is the real deal for sure. Barca won't let him go though (obviously).

giphy.gif

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

PF

Aug 23, 2003
UK
Visit site
Flying into Prague on Friday morning for this, can't wait to get my first taste of Flyers hockey, it's close enough now that I'm getting pretty excited . Pre-season hasn't been the most encouraging preparation but hoping they bring it for a real game. Sadly bringing a Devils fan with me, I'm working on making him wear one of my jerseys though, I'll be in the 'fan zone' behind the goal and I don't want a devils jersey making the place look shabby.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Flying into Prague on Friday morning for this, can't wait to get my first taste of Flyers hockey, it's close enough now that I'm getting pretty excited . Pre-season hasn't been the most encouraging preparation but hoping they bring it for a real game. Sadly bringing a Devils fan with me, I'm working on making him wear one of my jerseys though, I'll be in the 'fan zone' behind the goal and I don't want a devils jersey making the place look shabby.

Hope they do well for you.

Reactions: PF

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Over the summer I got a hat from Fanatics, and it’s good quality. I sweat a little bit wearing it, once, and there’s a ring of white above the elastic band. I’m afraid to wash it, but at the same time I can’t wear the hat looking like that.

Nizzle

no hope, no future, no second chance
May 13, 2009
Gritty seems to be the main attraction in open practice

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Gritty is the most popular person in the NHL. More so than Crosby or McDavid.

kudymen

Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Seems like some (corporate I guess?) tickets are back on sale. Even third row is on sale right now

4X6lOgB.png

Edit - wow they are gone already. There were like 20-25 tickets available and they disappeared within a minute

PF

Aug 23, 2003
UK
Visit site
Got any names? I could use a recommendation for a pre game drink.

Edit: was trying to quote kudymen, forgive me, given how often I post I have no idea how to use the forum on my phone!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad