Flyers to open 19/20 season in Prague

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
I should be there barring something massively unexpected. Going to be coming back from Japan just before that...

should be pretty awesome. Might do some press stuff around it either side, but want to watch the game "for real" as a fan. Not often the opportunity will come over here.

Are you going for the start of the rugby? I am going to Tokyo when the semis and final is on.

Reactions: saophim

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Travel would be the #1 reason (really the only reason) I'd hate to be an athlete or musician.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Flying first class everywhere beats sitting in the same office 200 times a year.

I absolutely hate flying so that's highly unlikely. I've flown probably more than most at this point but I'm not anywhere close to the frequent fliers/flyers. Rarely is work travel any fun anyways, usually its a get there, get some rest, work and go home.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Travel would be the #1 reason (really the only reason) I'd hate to be an athlete or musician.

See I love travel... even work travel. But has helped I have generally had flexible work and am friends with colleagues. So fly somewhere (say a conference, meeting, event etc), then generally take a couple of days after it to see the place.

In the last year been to: Austria x2, Netherlands x2, Belgium x2, Germany, Croatia, Sweden and France with work (and Slovakia and Austria x1 with hockey, plus several Swedish trips if I count that as "work"!)... as well as some internal travel to the other side of Denmark. Always enjoyed it.

But when I was 5 years old I loved going anywhere... by any kind of transport... for any reason. And that has kind of continued to this day.

Reactions: BernieParent

pacehimself

Oct 5, 2008
Anyone going to the game? I think i might get tickets and plan a trip with my younger brother...I’m 31 and he’s 21 so trying to travel as much as i can before i get too old or married Hahahaha. It would be a perfect excuse to head to Europe

pacehimself

Oct 5, 2008
Also, anyone get tickets on stub hub? That’s gonna be my route at this point, but I’ve had issues with tickets from them before...i dunno if i wanna risk the tickets not being there after a flight to Prague...

VP

Jul 1, 2016
I am going to Prague to see the flyers game. Does anyone know which is the goal flyers shoot twice? My seat is in 424.

Reactions: FlyerNutter

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
I am going to Prague to see the flyers game. Does anyone know which is the goal flyers shoot twice? My seat is in 424.

I will be in 423 - I believe the sector should be above the "Flyers seats zone" if I remember correctly, i.e. it should be behind the goal the Hawks shoot twice, but I will try to find out if thats true.

VP

Jul 1, 2016
I will be in 423 - I believe the sector should be above the "Flyers seats zone" if I remember correctly, i.e. it should be behind the goal the Hawks shoot twice, but I will try to find out if thats true.
Ok. Thanks. When I bought the ticket I didn't know which sector is which so I ended in 424. Most important thing is I will be in the areena. Very special thing for us european flyers fans.

Reactions: CNote

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia

Please, do! Me and my friend have seats in 113, so if you are right, that's ''Hawks shoot twice'' side too!

VP

Jul 1, 2016
Please, do! Me and my friend have seats in 113, so if you are right, that's ''Hawks shoot twice'' side too!
Is there going to be lot of flyers fans from Philadelphia? It would be nice to have good atmosphere in 02 arena.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00