Flyers' Tickets: Questions and Exchanges Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
They're not having a meet and greet with the team this season. Their meet and greet 2018/2019 style was the community service day.

I have a feeling that they had a meet and greet with the Fan Club... as they used to do before the STM one was established... It used to be a Dioner with the Flyers but ceased when the Players commitments became too great and took too much of their personal time. I believe I caught a hint of it somewhere earlier this Season.

Don't quote me on this though... the Source is very iffy. :confused:

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
Btw... If enough STMs pull out... it will only be natural that the Secondary Market Prices will increase as the Market shrinks... People will then only have what is left or the Flyers Box Office inflated Prices... and the STMs selling will have better leverage and probably greatly raise their Demands.

WIN/WIN as I see it.

Reactions: dragonoffrost

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
might anyone have a pair for sale vs NYI on 3/23? taking a day trip to your city to find Gritty and visit your fine hockey establishment get cheese steaks for my birthday. never been, so any added tips would be great! and please don't say "don't come" because i wanna hug that giant fuzzy orange thing i really wanna get those cheese steaks. thanks in advance!

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
might anyone have a pair for sale vs NYI on 3/23? taking a day trip to your city to find Gritty and visit your fine hockey establishment get cheese steaks for my birthday. never been, so any added tips would be great! and please don't say "don't come" because i wanna hug that giant fuzzy orange thing i really wanna get those cheese steaks. thanks in advance!

I have my pair up on StubHub right now. Section 217A Row 2 on the aisle, if that section strikes your fancy just send me a PM and maybe we can work something out.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Btw... If enough STMs pull out... it will only be natural that the Secondary Market Prices will increase as the Market shrinks... People will then only have what is left or the Flyers Box Office inflated Prices... and the STMs selling will have better leverage and probably greatly raise their Demands.

WIN/WIN as I see it.

If spending an extra $30 on a game saves me the thousand or so that I lose, then that's fine with me.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
SO, I just received an email saying that, in accordance with the Americans with disabilities act (ADA) my lower level seats will need to be relocated. My rep will call me tomorrow...

I got these seats by upgrading over the last 3 years and lost a lot of money doing that. Finally got the seats i have wanted and they are gone.

What happened with the seats others have been relocated from?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
SO, I just received an email saying that, in accordance with the Americans with disabilities act (ADA) my lower level seats will need to be relocated. My rep will call me tomorrow...

I got these seats by upgrading over the last 3 years and lost a lot of money doing that. Finally got the seats i have wanted and they are gone.

What happened with the seats others have been relocated from?

They'll work with you. They'll give you an extended deadline for you to renew as they'll want to see what happens with non-renewals so they can give you a full look at what's available.

I was moved for that reason last year. I was able to get seats two sections over and a row or two closer. I didn't bother trying to look in a different price range to see if they would help you out in that regard so I can't speak on that.

Reactions: TheKingPin

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
They'll work with you. They'll give you an extended deadline for you to renew as they'll want to see what happens with non-renewals so they can give you a full look at what's available.

I was moved for that reason last year. I was able to get seats two sections over and a row or two closer. I didn't bother trying to look in a different price range to see if they would help you out in that regard so I can't speak on that.
Thanks. I have pretty close seats so getting closer would be great but I would think harder. I’m more peripheral so sitting more center would be better. We have a good setup for kids currently. Hopefully we get upgraded otherwise I may be out. Interested to see how the convo goes tomorrow. Did they offer any seats to in that initial conversation?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Thanks. I have pretty close seats so getting closer would be great but I would think harder. I’m more peripheral so sitting more center would be better. We have a good setup for kids currently. Hopefully we get upgraded otherwise I may be out. Interested to see how the convo goes tomorrow. Did they offer any seats to in that initial conversation?

I didn't really ask for specific seats during that first conversation. I wanted to make sure that I wouldn't be locked into renewing on the renewal date until I heard from them. It gave me a little bit longer to decide if I wanted to renew in general.

I just let them know why I liked the seats that I had and what I would be looking for in seats in order for me to renew.

Reactions: TheKingPin

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I didn't really ask for specific seats during that first conversation. I wanted to make sure that I wouldn't be locked into renewing on the renewal date until I heard from them. It gave me a little bit longer to decide if I wanted to renew in general.

I just let them know why I liked the seats that I had and what I would be looking for in seats in order for me to renew.
I also want to delay the renewal deadline to see how the Q, Panarin, Hughes options go. If I can get better seat options than I have now I’ll prob take them and keep on the lookout for better ones. I planned on being ok losing my deposit for my current seats anyway if this offseason was a disaster.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I also want to delay the renewal deadline to see how the Q, Panarin, Hughes options go. If I can get better seat options than I have now I’ll prob take them and keep on the lookout for better ones. I planned on being ok losing my deposit for my current seats anyway if this offseason was a disaster.

Can you even do that?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Yea I’m pretty sure I asked my rep about it. Structure your payments to start as late as possible and then just have your deposit in limbo as long as you can. I’m not sure now as I saw here they want you to be done payments earlier.

Just seems like a breach of contract to me.

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
If I had to guess it would be against the Devils, Carolina, or Islanders. They won't take a home game from the bigger markets in the Metro.

This is going off the report that it is a divisional opponent

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
If I had to guess it would be against the Devils, Carolina, or Islanders. They won't take a home game from the bigger markets in the Metro.

This is going off the report that it is a divisional opponent
Which team has the most Czech players?

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Flyers Season Ticket Prices Are Increasing | Crossing Broad

This article was interesting regarding the ticket increases.

My seats would have gone from 100 to 130. But they don’t exist anymore. So I was offered seats multiple sections away from center ice and multiple rows back from our current one for the same cost. There may be an additional seat we can have that looks better but is still 30% more than I pay now and overall about 2700 more expensive. We took a 3000$ hit last season and will take close to 4000$ this year. I may be out.

PAZUZU

Jan 25, 2012
Philly 'burbs
Mine went from $53 to $56. This will be my 12th season as a STH Sec 203 Row 14. There used to be people sitting around me I'd see multiple times and get to know, but not anymore. Different faces for every game in my section.

Breeze 44

Jan 20, 2007
South Jersey
Anybody have any word on the Town Hall date... and if it is definitely a go this Season?

I believe it was mentioned early on... but I really couldn't swear it was... and I imagine it is not cast in stone that we will have one every Season... a few years back they did skip it due to crowded Organizational Schedule or something.

I spoke with my Rep. who hadn't spoke with me since October at the golf thing and he said mid to late March.

Reactions: Sawdalite
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad