Pre-Game Talk: Flyers @ Sens 10/10 7:30

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Yeah, wish he was healthy, would really round things out though it would probably mean less opportunities for some guys.

With a healthy lineup:

Tkachuk-Duchene-White/Ryan
Dzingel-Pageau-Stone
Formenton-Tierney-Boedker
Paajarvi-Smith-Pyatt

The only player that would lose opportunities with Pageau around is Zack Smith.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Great atmosphere even if there were about 10k there.

Duchene and Stone are not contributing and better start doing something. Smith terrible as well, what else is new. Ceci and Boro were better tonight.

Defence had their moments and will gel as the season goes. Refs were a factor in the game, sadly.

It was another entertaining game, which makes going to the games a positive experience. Last year was the worst hockey in has seen in 20 plus years. At least this year there is hope.

Reactions: Ice-Tray

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver
I believe Formenton is injured and may not play Saturday. “Upper body”. Something to watch for. Hope the kid ain’t concussed for crying out loud.

I bet we roll 7 D against LA with Harpur drawing in.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
OTT

this is going to have to change before goaltending ever is at an acceptable level to some.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Pageau would help out for forward group, but they aren't the problem. They can still score.

This team is going nowhere with a sophomore Chabot and a Cody Ceci as their best two defensemen. Unless Craig Anderson goes into God mode, but ti doesn't look like he has that gear anymore
The D needs the forwards to help out defensively and pageau would do that. The D is what it is, we are banking on development on that front.

Reactions: solidprospect

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
I fear this and the Boston game demonstrate very well what can be expected this year. A few bright spots sprinkles on top of a whuppin'. Nice to see Lajoie continue his strong start - nice surprise.

Reactions: Tuna99

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Stone was uncharacteristically poor yesterday.

At least Duchene was unsuccessfully trying to do stuff.

Ryan remains the invisible man for the most part.

Lajoie, Tkachuk, Boedker, Tierney and Formenton seemed like the standouts.

I didn’t think Andy was all that bad despite the score.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
OTT

this is going to have to change before goaltending ever is at an acceptable level to some.
man the fact of the matter is this... the team isn't very good. our goalie needs to play really, really, really well. both our goalies have been terrible. were not fixing defensive issues his year. this isn't a year for "well the goalie will play better when he team in front of him starts defending well.. this is the year for an Anderson Vezina worthy performance. fair or not

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Stone was uncharacteristically poor yesterday.

At least Duchene was unsuccessfully trying to do stuff.

Ryan remains the invisible man for the most part.

Lajoie, Tkachuk, Boedker, Tierney and Formenton seemed like the standouts.

I didn’t think Andy was all that bad despite the score.

Regarding Andy, and that's the pattern it seems. He will make unbelievable save on shot that are great chance, ust to let a stinker.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad