Flyers Regular Season Postmortem Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

antman12

Nov 27, 2016
^^^We have no way of knowing how Gudas really feels about this, so,it's not crazy to think it could cause locker room problems.

antman12

Nov 27, 2016
Okay maybe not locker room problems, but you don't find it odd or in poor taste? He's a millionaire professional athlete who could have his pick of the litter and he goes after his teammates sister? Kind of weird to me.

I don't know the full story so clearly just speculation.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Okay maybe not locker room problems, but you don't find it odd or in poor taste? He's a millionaire professional athlete who could have his pick of the litter and he goes after his teammates sister? Kind of weird to me.

Can't pick who you fall in love with.

Also Gudas and Nuevy are close friends. It's been reported many times. So that's how they probably met.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
^^^We have no way of knowing how Gudas really feels about this, so,it's not crazy to think it could cause locker room problems.

giphy.gif

whitstifier

Honor Black Excellence in Hockey
Mar 19, 2013

Pick of the litter? Women are *****es apparently

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Some of you guys really need to lighten up. Frankly this generation is softer than Brian Boyle with their all their feelings crap.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Some of you guys really need to lighten up. Frankly this generation is softer than Brian Boyle with their all their feelings crap.

Not that I want any part of this little argument, but I'd just like to point out that I'm 99% sure at least two of the guys your post was directed at are pretty far apart in age, so it's not about any generation.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Not that I want any part of this little argument, but I'd just like to point out that I'm 99% sure at least two of the guys your post was directed at are pretty far apart in age, so it's not about any generation.

Getting offended over "pick of the litter" is pretty out there. I'm sure if he used "he could choose any woman he wants" and no one would have said anything. The PC attitude is just ridiculous and frankly is just annoying. Maybe I'm just an old soul but I miss good ole rock and roll and the days when you could give/get a good old fashioned ass whoopin' without the cops/courts involved.

Funny side story: Over the weekend I learned that apparently my grandfather burned down this guy's boat and watched it burn since the guy screwed him over some money. He was pretty crazy but damn I can respect a guy like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad