Post-Game Talk: Flyers @ Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Anyone who says Panarin shouldn't be in the Hart conversation should be directed to Strome's game today.

Reactions: Avery16

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
Hank gave up as many as Georgie did on Friday yet no ones ready throw Georgie in the dumpster. You people make me sick sometimes.

Yeah he's done...

No points all weekend against a team you're desperate to catch is such a kick in the groin. The Flyers have really been stepping on the necks of their competition recently going 6 - 0 against Florida, Columbus, and NY and all in regulation.

Reactions: egelband

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
We laid an egg for almost 2 periods, wasn't Hanks fault we lost but Shesterkin would have kept us in it until we got going imo

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Weird game. They completely dominated 5v5, scored 3 PPGs and still lost.

We really need to waste the dead weight ASAP. Smith and Staal need to GTFO, I like Strome but hes not a long term piece and hopefully they can reach an amicable conclusion with Hank.

Every time I get comfortable with the idea of him sticking around, he has a game like today.

Avery16

Shake my hand, fatso
Jun 28, 2015
Brooklyn
I thought we played much better than last night...the difference was Hank not being as good as Georgie or Igor....we should have won that game if Igor wasn't f***ing injured.
Get your eyes checked before you walk into an open sewer

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Reality since Shesterkin got in the car accident our GAA is 3.75 And a .889 sav%

we just aren’t good enough defensively to win with mediocre goaltending. This is after having some of the best numbers defensively in the league the last month.

We also now have Brendan Smith playing top pairing D minutes when realistically he should be playing 0 minutes...

Reactions: Avery16

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
So were their 3 pp goals an illusion that we were out of it?
Different time of game. There is no doubt players let up a bit when up 5-1. to me more impactful to score a pp goal early in game when score is close then late in game down 5-1 and 5-2.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
how many power play goals did we give up and how many did we score? I feel like it was all about the special teams this game.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
We also now have Brendan Smith playing top pairing D minutes when realistically he should be playing 0 minutes...

but everyone on this board destroyed Skjei nightly for his play. Not like smith has been much worse. That’s not the difference. I’ll laugh if it’s now a we miss Skjei argument considering how this board treated him

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Reality since Shesterkin got in the car accident our GAA is 3.75 And a .889 sav%

we just aren’t good enough defensively to win with mediocre goaltending. This is after having some of the best numbers defensively in the league the last month.
We miss Igor as a puck handler, too. That legitimately changes the team IMO. He’s like Brodeur good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad