Flyers Over/Under 76.5 points

Will the Flyers finish with Over or Under 76.5 points for the 2022-23 regular season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
Brutal division
no backup g.
A player who cant play d will get top pairing minutes (Risto or ADA)
no G
not one top 60 player in league on roster
Torts will "prop" the team up to 72 points.

yippee!!!!!

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Will be interesting to see what the line becomes now. If I had ducats on the over, I would store them in an unsafe spot now.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Not looking like the best $600 I’ve ever spent right now.
seinfeld-kramer-2.gif

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Currently on pace for 69 pts. I am sure a winning streak is coming....right?

Will GB lose his $600? Only 57 games left to find out.
It's almost getting to the point of my bet for the Flyers to be the worst team might have been a better play

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I wouldn't be so sure.
TK is back, JVR in a couple weeks (unless he got bad news), Atkinson in a couple weeks. Couts in April?
They're playing with more structure, they totally outplayed NJ, just made some bad mistakes and almost took it to OT.
I can see a couple winning streaks when they draw some bad teams.

32-40-10 would be 74 points.
24-28-5 the rest of the way.

Now they have no chance of catching Anaheim, which is a bad team with bad goalies, not only is Gibson finished, but Stolarz is currently posting an .886 Sv%.

CBJ, Arizona and San Jose are also good bets to finish with worse records than the Flyers.

Ottawa is a weird team, doing every better except winning, Batherson is singlehandedly tanking the team, -17 in 22 games despite scoring 10 points at ES. At some point they should start winning games.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
NJ did the thing a lot of young teams do; they played down to a bad team and nearly got surprised.

JVR and Atkinson aren't saviors.

They've been playing with structure alright; they increasingly resemble the Tortorella Rangers (but with far less skill), which is what Fletcher hired him for anyway. They're not going to see the necessary increase in scoring.

Reactions: Tripod

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I think they'll be better in the second half, even after they trade JVR, they'll probably bring up Brink, Lycksell, et al.
Only question is whether they give Sandstrom enough showcase games to try and create value.
It's obvious that Ersson will be the backup next year and maybe 1A.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad