Pre-Game Talk: Flyers @ Oilers: What has to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
I think our d next game will be

Nurse - Sekera
Klefbom - Fayne
Reinhart - Davidson

Gryba sits and we use Davidson to qb the 2nd pp

That should be the d with davidson and gryba alternating and ference retired.

Schultz and fayne are interchangeable one plays defence and can't play the puck, one plays forward and is a defenceman.

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
That should be the d with davidson and gryba alternating and ference retired.

Schultz and fayne are interchangeable one plays defence and can't play the puck, one plays forward and is a defenceman.

Trying not to read too much into practice today... but Nurse was skating with Ference.

If things remain the same tomorrow morning, that either means Ference is playing or Nurse is sitting...

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
If anyone thinks there is goaltending help on the farm in the form of Ben Scrivens 2015-16 Regular Season Bakersfield Condors GP2 GAA4.57 SA%0.857 Jesus...:facepalm:

HEY. I asked posters on this thread to be a little more positive. You went ahead and mentioned Scrivens name.

Please refrain from mentioning him in the future.

Thanks,

:D

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
McLellan said Nilsson is starting, just because of pre-planned rotation, had nothing to do with Calgary game.

KlimasLoveChild

Feb 25, 2012
HEY. I asked posters on this thread to be a little more positive. You went ahead and mentioned Scrivens name.

Please refrain from mentioning him in the future.

Thanks,

:D

Oh, I missed that. Good idea. We need to send out some positive vibes for a change.:handclap:

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Edmonton needs to play their game. PHI has an inconsistent defense/goaltending and if our top 6 is all on their game then we should have no issue with this game.

What we don't need is Claude Grioux finding his game against us.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
I'm refraining from posting in this thread since the Calgary game left me negative as ****. A couple wins would do wonders for me.

McDeathbyCheerios*

When everyone is healthy...

Hall - RNH - Eberle
Draisaitl - McDavid - Yakupov
Pouliot - Hendricks - Schultz
Lander - Letetsu - Korpikoski
Purcell

Klefbom - Sekera
Nurse - Fayne
Reinhart - Davidson
Gryba, Ference

Talbot
Nilsson

Move Schultz to forward. He doesn't have the d power to be a good defender but has a bunch of offensive ability.

As a winger he would actually be defensively sound and give some offensive flair to the bottom 6.

McLellan moved a defender to forward in the past, why not try it.

1st pp could be..

Hall, RNH, Pouliot
Klefbom, Schultz

2nd
Drai, McDavid, Eberle
Nurse, Yak

ElFossum

Nov 19, 2013
Saskatoon SK
Haven't seen much of Nurse's play since he was called up. How has he looked thus far? Someone want to give me a quick update? Many of you have him playing top pairing :/

McDeathbyCheerios*

Haven't seen much of Nurse's play since he was called up. How has he looked thus far? Someone want to give me a quick update? Many of you have him playing top pairing :/
Best or top 2 guy in the last few games. Brings everything the d core has been missing.

McDeathbyCheerios*

I hope Draisaitl continues his confident play.

Tied with Benett in points in 9 less games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad