Status
Not open for further replies.

kingskring

Dec 3, 2012
DoZJokNWkAEX7V1.jpg

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I finally went through this thread from start to finish, and in all honesty, I am posting this with tears streaming down my face.

Best. Thread. Ever.

This place can be pretty witty and hilarious at times.

Reactions: shello

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Cellee, u onto something..

100% career Flyer in the costume. Could be a long-time Flyer under writer. :laugh: And, I don't mean Hartnell. Someone that has been with them for years.

Whoever it is had somewhat of a vision. Didn't happen overnight. This person approached the Flyers with this pitch, no doubt.

Look at the result thus far. :nod:
You sure it wasn't potentially Hartnell? #GrittyDown
gritty-fall.gif

Last edited:

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
Wow that might have been one of the worst jokes i've ever heard from supposedly a "comedy show". SNL is so trash nowadays.

The news update is so political and poisonous I rarely watch it. To be honest, at my age, staying awake long enough to watch something like SNL is almost impossible but I still give it a try once in a while (especially for season openers and the Christmas episodes). I miraculously lasted to the end this weekend and was rewarded with one of the funniest skits I've seen in a long time:

Reactions: Jtown

Fenrirson

Sep 17, 2018
Wouldn't be surprised to find out its actually Hartzy under that suit lol. His retirement is oddly coincidental!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad